<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Thursday, September 22, 2005 @ 10:29 AM




19/9/05 i broke up with chris.... actuaLLy i Wanan brEAK up with him frOm TAt time WE jus paTch BACk not LOnG... juS tT i dun HaF thE CourAge TO SPeAK UP... Haiz.. Till Now I FinALlY make Up MOi Mind.. since FROm TAT dae i saE leTS brEAK up TILL now, he KEEP askiN Mi FOr pATchin Bk.. but i Told Him LOtS oF reAson he Jus Dun WAnna LisTen... Hai. i'm so tirED./.. tiREd.. TIrED.... Haiz.. SAd...

20/9/05 todae at 1205am i msg xiang SAE HAppY birTHDAe.. .He rePLy mi SAE Ty but DIn GO ANyWHea TO CELeb Cos His GrAndpa LAsT TuES PasS Away.. ITs saD To HeARd TAT.. I ConsolE him A While Den WE Din Sms le. Not long KOr(jeFFerY) Msg mi n Cal mi/.. WE CHAAt 4 A While.. he SAE TAt the PReSEnt iS wiF him. ASk mi when FREe he wanan PaSS to Mi.. I SAe MAyb NiX WK.. he SAE xiAng chooSE Tat PreSEnt DE.. its A PlaY bOy baG.. HE HE.. So HappY. but I ASk Him Y not xiaNg PasS mi tAT PrESneNt inSTEad Of KOr? he SAE xiang brougHT LoTS oF Thing Le. n Some MRoe dun WAn his GF To jealOUs OR Anyhow ThiNK. so ASk kor TO PaSS tO mi.. I SAE oic. Ha ha.. i Told KOr Tat dun WOrRY.. i HAF MakE up Moi mind, (i GIF up On XiANg LOnG tiMe Ago... )

aT afteRnoon, i, man, ying n Fred When to PS WaTCH Mobie.. HA ha... i WAs Late Wor.. N when i REAch therER, Man n FReD wheA Same ColOR oF shirT.. both WeAR bLAck ShirT n JEans.. i Was LUFfiN.. Ha ha..LOL.. at abt EVeNin I n FRed WeNt TO ChinESe garden.. Ha ha.. thiS yR is Abt niTE saFAri de.. ha ha.. ALthou the Thing not nice, but WheN goiN Out WitH fREd, I WAS Happy. COS WE keEP SuANnin eaCH other. LOl... FUn FUn FUn. LOls.. i Abt 12 Smth Den REach home.. Hehe...





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com