

|
Saturday, November 12, 2005 @ 5:16 AM todae EARly in the Morn, at 8am, boieE WAke Mi UP n i ACc him GO HomE n ChaNGE.. wE ToOK Cab!!! WHen ReAch His House, I Help BoI maKe hiS FREnsTer prOfile.. SuDDenly he TooK out THe CD whicH Wanna buRN songS in De.. Den WHen He POur IT OuT, SuDDEnlY i Saw He n his Ex Love KatTY.. I TAke It Out n C.. Den he Ask mi tO THroW AWay... I Was V SAD!!while I WAs Makin THe FRenSTer PRofile thing, I WAs thinkin tat y He Wanna Lie To mi?? y he Sae He oreADy Throw AWay ALl he n hiS Ex Foto WhicH theY TooK TOGetheR? y?? i Was Too SAd n i CRy!! i COuLdnt control n Moi TeARs DrOP!! Y He Waana LiE To Mi?? i noE he Dun MEan It but if He DOEsnt Wanna ThrOW it AwaY i WOnt AngRy.. AT least DUn Lie TO Mi MA/..... I Dun Like Ppl TO Lie To mi.. ESpeC Moi DEarEsT BoieEE... HAiz... NVm... YA!! n juS noW He OpEn his draWer I SAe LotS oF ENVElope... ITS From his EX WheA SheLasT time WRote to Him DE...SoOO GUd.. sHe GoT wrIte to U n i Dun haf!!!!!! but Y U DIn TeLl mi Tat U sTILL GOt KEeP THe LEtter WhiCH She WRotE tO u!! DEar... i Hope tAT U GOt aNyTHing MUsT TeLL Mi n Dun KEeP ThiNGs beHind Mi K?? ForgeT aBt WaT haPpen ToDae.. DEAr.. DUn TooTPid Wor.... No MaTTeR WAt happEN OR AnYthing beTwEen Us, i Will STIll LOVE u... moI Love For U wiLL nv ChangE... I Wil nV nv SaE gud BYe Tuh U!!!!!!!! i PRoMisE!!! i PRoMise!!! I WILL LoVE u FOrEVer.... N WILl nV hurT u Or MAKe u Sad OR MAke U CRy ANiMore.. i PROMisE!!! i OnLI LovE U WiTh ALL moi HeART!! |
Eileen❤