

|
Saturday, April 01, 2006 @ 6:06 PM on the Thurs i haF FoRgotTen WaTs The date.. Tat DAE We haVIn STeaMBoaT At Marina BAY!!! before TAt dae, I ASk him Tat he Got bring Ani one along? he Sae Yup.. i Ask him Ger or Boi? he told mi tat its a GEr... i dunno Wat To Sae Le... on tat dae AFTernoon i KeeP thinkin Whether i wan to Go A Not?? should I Go?? end up Manda ask Mi GO so i go Cos of her.. i Took ah Pek AlonG!! We were laTe... WhilE we Reach there, Moi heaRt beaTs v Fast!!! nv noe Tat i SAw his Ex Was There... he Took his Ex Along.. tat TIme I TOok Out moi WaTch down.. Cos I DUn WAn his ex To SAw It.. tat timne moi MooD WAs ReaLi V down.... i had prEDicTEd Tat he Will bring hER.. taT daE they Wore Couple shirt.... Haiz.... moi Mood ReALi Bad... they WEre So HapPIlY EATin... HAi.. he told mi Tat he n she Is jus a normal FRen.. If TAt So, Y They Wore the Same Color shirt? y They So haPpily toGether..?? on FRi nite, after moi WOrKin i n moi family Went To baSaMaLEm... nv noe Tat so ConiciDence TAt I SAw he n his Ex... i WAs So shock.. i WAlk beri fast.. Cos I Dun Wan TO C Him n Oso duun Wan him to SAW MI.. whilE walkin moi Tears Jus Drop It ouT!!! hia,,,,,, he ask mi dun think too much n dun anyhow think... he owAys Being wif her... haiz,,,, Moi MooD reALi v Down... last time Aftert we Broke Off, got once we wwent to watch movie, he Told mi Tat he n his Ex din mit at aLL... tat TIme I belief him... but i saw his hp Tat he got meet her... but ytd fri, he told mi tat when he is down she will acc him... acc him together go drink wif his FRen... u tell mi La... which Ger Wont Anyhoe Think?? mayb his EX ccan ba.. Haioz.... sat: todae i went to lan Game.. i Saw his ex's blog Writin abt her Singing Thing... he on 15 march Wrote comments for her abt her singing thing... Still sae his Ex hELp him make his mP3 All inside is his ex's FaV Song n WaS sang by her.. when he heARD it, he WaS Touched by her.... KAoz.... Now Den i noe Tat i'm jus A Fool. i was Fool by him... hhaiz... I Reali haTe U Lots.... tat nite, I HaVE DELeTEd ALl The MsG he Sent Mi FRom LasT yr moi brithdae TIll 13 of feb~~~!!! n ooso DEleTed i n his Pic in Moi Fone!! coS I Noe He Doesnt nid MI AnymoRE!!! i'll LEt All the BaD MemoRiES gO FaR AwaY fROm Mi!!! Sob sobsob MsG to KOr:: Kor U R rite!!! i should forget him... i noe i can forget abt xiang le n oso for him TOO!!! but Kor U NoE A nnot, Y He Wan TO TreaT mi Like Tat... i noe Last TimE I hurT him.. but i Got moi own ReaSon DE.... he TREat Mi Like Tat issIt for REVenge??? haiz... Tat Time at steamboat saw he n his Ex, moi TearSS Jus DRop... He din Even GlanCE AT mi!!! hiaz... m i STupid??? i noe i m!! but................. hiaz... kor... thks for being there For mi WHen i M Down... I will listen to u.. i will forget him. lasT time for xiang i took 1yrs to forget him.. i bet i Can Forget him leSS dan 1 yr DE!! ritE??? MSg TO 3038:: Qing WEi, thks For conSolin Mi!!! u r Rite!! all is his FAult. i Should BlAMe hIm!! but i Wont BLame him!! u Oso will noe Y!! cos When u Love SomeOne DEEply, no MatteR how Bad he Is, U Oso Wont blamE him de!! rite?? hehe!!! thks!! MSG To fu po po:fu po po, dun get It Wrong.. i n 3038 WAs jus nromal FRen.. i din type ur Name cos I Dun WAn otherS noe ur SECRet!! so i TypE out ur nickname!!! MSg To Ah Pek: Pek. i noe tat dae u sae mi cryin infront of u at steamboat there n u oso feel down.. sorry... hope u undrstand how i feel on tat dae.. .thks for being there when i m down... i noe tat i hurts u lots.. n u oso saw tat y fred n xiang treat mi bad y i still love em so much ... i oso dunno!! m i Tootpid ?? i noe i m... haiz.. i oso hard to tell u how i feel now!! haiz... dun b sad!! haiz... MSG To FReddie: fred, i saw ur Ex's BLog n U WRote To Her those Comment i SAw it!!! mayb SHe Can usE her VoicE to gan dong U n she oso Is A Ger Tat SUits U!!! noW Den i noe Y u Din reaply moi Msg, Cal mi, Tok to mi n y So cold towards mi LE!! i Noe Le!! TodAE Jus noE!! almosT 2 months LE~~~ Now Den I Noe!! u Told Mi Tat u n her r jus norMal Fren.. but u Sae tat she heLp U Make Ur mp3 ALl isS heR Fav song n Was SAng by Her n oso touches u!!! i UndERsTand This LinE!!! i Was KeEp in THe darK for 2 monts.. until todae Den I noe The ReaL ReaSOn LE.. Ya!!! DUn WorRY!!! i this Time ReaLi REalI Wont DisTRUb u aNymore!! wont LE... jin kun's Gf is RITe!! she Sae tat I DOesnt sUiT U!!!tot i Can PrOVE Her WRong..but i losE le!! n i ADmit Tat I REALi DUn suitS U!!! YtD Saw U n her At BaSAmaLem sOOoo HappIly TogETRheR ... ALthoug moi HeART WAs So hurTs but AS Long As U HappY, I OSO FeeL HappY For U!! Wish u n her ALl e besT!!! TAke caRE!! byE bye!!! |
Eileen❤