

|
Thursday, April 13, 2006 @ 3:20 AM QUite saD!! AfTEr GIvin Moi WORKin Fren, GracE Look At moi LoVE KATty Which Is taKen wif Fred, MakE mi Think Of him Again.. She Ask lotS of Things.. Still Sae he Looks Cute n HanDSome.. She Sae she Wanna noe him Ask mi To Call him GO Down FInd Mi.. When i heaRD it moi heaRt Was SOoooooo Pain.... i noe she Is Kiddin... buT HAiz.. STill Pain.. ShouldNt brinG ThosE LoVE kaTtY To gIf heR c.. if not TilL now I haF ForgTEn him.. cheRYl u Ask mi Y i KeEP Workin n yET WorK 2 job rite?? coS I can MaKE moiseLf buSy So Tat i can ForgeT him... but.. duno Y Still can!!! HAiz.. ItS reALi reAli So harD TO ForGet him!! i Dunno Y!! haiz..... When i Was woRKin, I m So scaRe Tat wIll HappEn to c He n His Ex Go therE Take LoVE kaTTy.. If I was incHargE on ChaNgin $$ n She cum CHanGE From Mi how?? Should I usE A noRMal heaRT to changE for heR or jus c Em TakIn happilY?? haiz.. ReALi think Lots.. but if for Other ger theY OSO will Think TAt.. AcTuALly not I m the 1st One To think thiS way.. is gRacE tolD mi TAt suDDenly MAkeS mi ThInk Tat TOooo!! hziz.. LotS of Ppl Ask mi to ThrOw awaY those PhoTO Which I Took WIf him... but.. i Dun Wan... hiaz.. Osos dUnno Y!! In My mouth I keEP sayin i HATe him.. but in Moi heaRt CAnot Forget him n the LovE For him HavEN faDE!! haiz.. m i StuPid???? GuEss not!! HA ha!! dunno lA!! sIan.. but Now PoST TO HLM Le.. think i Wun Happen tO Saw him One daE n OSO wun FeEL SaD if i reaLi SAW him!! cos HLM he Wont cum DE!! haiz... Wat should i Do now??? I reALi DUno!! Haiz... Full OF ShitY ThinkIN!! SuX!!!!!!!!!!!!! hiaz.. hiaZ.... |
Eileen❤