<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Sunday, April 09, 2006 @ 3:05 AM




Wow.. Long Time din UsE MOi Hse Com Le... Cos Moi Com Is DOwn!!! HaRDly Get A ChanCE To Online.. Sum More i KeEP LookIn For Job... This Is Moi 2nd JOb... WOrkin At OrchaRd... The Job QuitE Kong Xian... BUtThE PPl Workin There LOoks sCARy.. LotS ob LiANs... Haiz.... bo bian... cos nid $$ uRGEntLy.. Cos I nid Tat $$ for MOI 21st BdAE..1st: I Wan TO Make It Till GRand. but not V v GRant La.. At LeaSt HappY wiF it Can Le.. 21 Lei... Take Key Le Wor. ahaa... 2nd: i Oso Wan To buy moi DReam pHone.. MiCKey Mouse Hp.. LasT Time When i WAs With Him, He Sae he'll Buy For mi FoR Moi 21st bDAE,,, but Think no More Le.. 3rd: i Wan To buy SumThing For moi Mei Mei BDAe.. ALthough Its On OcT.. but gT To SAvE It... aCTuaLLy Got LotS OF Things I Wan To buy GOt To SAve.. STill GOt PuMa n AdIddas jaCKet, LEvis Jeans n SKirt, ChaNeL CusmeTIc, GUess Or HugO BosS PeRFUme, DKNY or PuMa's WaTCh, MOi DReam caR.. Lots Lots.. HAhhaha... aLL sEems To b V Ex.. So Got To Work Hard..


i HaD ForgTtEn Which nite i chaT wiF Kk Till 5.30am.. He TOld mi A Lot oF FREd n His Ex Thing... KK aLso Sae, NO One Can bi De Shang His Ex.. Cos of heR chaR n TAleNt.. I CAn AGreE Wif him... SHe WaS A RicH Ger Not Like mi... she SIngS WEll DAn mi, She is PrETtier dan Mi... but AFtER ALl I UndERstAnd waT Is He TRYin TO TEll mi.. AFTEr ChaTTin Wif him I STArt TO Think for the Whole DAe.. DEn SLowLy I HaF TOt Of it Le.. I Cnaot ALways Awaitin For him Msg or CAll.. He ALready Change his HeaRt no MaTTEr hw haRd i Tie him Or hW hard I WAIT osO no USe De.. if he dun Wan To Sms mi, he Will not sms mi.. this incIDEnt jus Like LasT time How XIang Treat Mi!! i can UndEEDRsTand.. Its oso not Late TO noe... AFtER TAt ChaT i ManaGe To FOrget hIm Le... KK Has SaId: " LovE R.S is jus Like U Flyin A Kite.. IF u dun Let go of thE STring, The KitE WOnt FLY High.. If u maNaGe To Let go The SttrinG, the KiTE can FLy As higH As It COuld.. but dun RELeaSE aLL the STRing, if Not The KitE WIll FLy AWAy wiTHOut Cumin baCK... " AFteR he TolD mi This Den i noe how TO think.. Thks KK...


Mon Goin TO StARt Moi WORk LE.. ScaRY Man.. HAha.. STarT 2.30pm end at 10.30... Haiz.. DUnno The PpL There FRIEnDLy A Not.. HAha... hope Will.. n hope moi Time Will Kill FAst...


MAnda::

i had READ ur Blog.. I saW wat Ah Da TYpe.. I noe U Still SusPECT mi sEndin u Those Msg.. Wat I can TeL u Is Tat I DUN HAf.. i Noe tat " will a TheiF TEll The PoliCE TAt he Is A THeif?? " but u MusT noE 1 Thing... I V v v Long Din onli.. n u think tat dae hu Got online.. haPpeNs on THE Same Time..... N OnE Last Time.. AS Ah DA SAe the unKnoWn perSOn SenDin u The msg hu is tryin to SPoilt the R.S BETwWeen u, mi ,ying.. but U Go read The Msg again, THe msg GOt Sae abt WE ThreE ma?? if no, how cum she Will Sae tat?? or haF u GIf her See The Msg b4?? n she oso Sae it must b a Guy DOin Tat cos We GErS ARent TAt bo Liao.. Cum On... How Cum She will SAe Tat?? as she sae it must b a Guy, Den hu noe abt U n KZ THing?? onli our ClasS/ SCh ppl rite?? if Let Sae our CLasS ppl, Which One will b So Bo LiaO DOin Tat?? den she SAE We Gers WOnt b So bo Liao... Pls La... Onli Gers Will Did Tat... Cos mosTLy Ger is reALI tat bo Liao n We Ger's heaRT Will KeEP jeALousIn Abt others.. SHe TypE like Tat Mayb She Might Think TAT u Wont susPEcT Her.. I dun Mean Tat the MsG is SHe Sent DE.. Jus Tell u FRom Moi ViEW!! So ThiS Thing gT to C WheTher u beLieF A NOt LE!!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com