

|
Tuesday, May 23, 2006 @ 2:23 AM 22 of maY wAS Moi Tp DAe!! its Moi 2nd time!! i WOke up At 11pm... ReaCH CDc Abt 12 sumThing, I WeNt for Moi PRaCTiCAl... Jus nice We SAW GerALd!! wHen i StARt DriVin, Moi VertiCal PaRKin KeEP Doin WRongLY!! I WaS SoOo NeRVOus!!! The REsT Was FinE!! whEN ITs TimE to go in For Moi WaRM UP TEsT aT 3.30pm, Ah Pek giMme weAR the buDDah Thing!!!! i OsO Make the sAMe miSTakE.. I STaRT to PAnic!!! SCAre I WIll Make SAMe MisTAke AgaIn!! the inSTuCToR was sO nicE!! KeEP TaLkin WIf mi n MAkE Mi Calm!!! AftER tat abt 4.15pm i Went in TO The rOOm anD wAIt.. Moi HeaRt beaT v FAST!! i PrAy TAt I can Gettest routE 2. cos eaSIer... Din noe TAT I Was the 1st 1 to caLl out Moi Name n Gt Route 2.. i waS HappY!! i KeEP PRAyin The buDDha Tat i wearin n Oso PrAy TO MOi GRanDPa Tuh Make mi CaLm dOwn N pasS... i WAs the LasT 1 TO go OuT! morE n More Panic... when moi instructor CAmE, We both Went To The CAr... whilE wALkin i Took a ddeep breath... in SidE the CaR i OSo did Tat... I dOin THE DirECTionaL Change e Tester SAe i Got a Bit STrike kerb... but i DidNt lo.. Den nVM... i COnti DRiVin... In The CirCuit i'm Ok...dOin ThE veRTiCal Parkin, Behind Mi Got A car.. i Stop n Let the Car do First.. Den his insTrucTor SIgnal mi tat i can Move.. Den i move.. Nv noe tt AFtER i checkin BLind Spot, MOi Tester ASk mi to STop.. i WAs shoCK!! i TOt Wat haPPen.. he SAe the Car movin out again. i got to cheCK.. i was So AnGRy With e fellow.. AT Main ROAd, keEp NEaRLy chaNGin WRong GEar!!! aFTer EveRYthing, I FOlo the TEstER To The Room n noE WheTheR i Pass Or FAil!! when i WaS SiTIin Down, Moi heaRtt bEAt beat v v v vv v FaST!! moi Hand Was ShiVerIn n FeeL cold.... He told Mi Abt Moi MiSTake i HaF Made!! n He Oso SAe I NeaRLy STrikE kerb... i KeEp Lookin at the paPEr.... AftER he COuntED, he WRotE Moi DemeRTiE Points is 12, I WAs Sooo happY!! iF The CaR not behind mi, I Think i Got 8 Points.. Cos of The idiot hai mi kanna 4 points.. ass HOle.. nVm... AFteR i noE the REsUlt i StarT TO LufF!!! HAhahAHAhahAHa... SOOo Happy TAt I PasS!! AFter Got baCk the PaPEr, I WEnt out of The Room i Tell AH Pek TAt i PaSs.. i Was soooooo HappY..... Moi HAndS ShiVEr nOn STop Man..... i Call Moi mom, Moi UnCLe, my Cousin, Sms moi 2 aunt, manda, gladys ( moi SuPeRViSOR )a Lot MoRE!! HahAHAHahaHah... SOoo HAppY!!! i KeEP on LufFin n Talk Abt It For At LEast 4 HRs... AH Pek Canot Ta Han Mi Man.. HAhahaHAHAHAHA.. Ah PEk, Thks for ur Tat buddah Thing.... AFter Wearin it, I not neRVous AT ALl... i was so happy tat i paSs... nv noe i can pass... sorry tat i keep Luffin, sayin abt moi P plate.. sorry la... when i was young i told moiself i must get a license... now grown up le n i got it of cos happy like F... moi dreams cum true.. HAhAHAha... for others Mayb THEy Think The License for em is Nth.. bbut For mi is jus like imporTAnt Dan $$!! HahAHA! now, Gt To SAve $$ buy CaR le!! HAhaHAHahAHah!! Thks for AcC mi There the WholE DAe Wor~!! thks LOts!! |
Eileen❤