

|
Friday, May 26, 2006 @ 2:13 AM Hmmm... ItS abT a MonTh LiLaC i HaF fORGoTTen Abt hiM Le... ThE FeELin For hiM haF GOnE!! SoOo HappY!!! nw I noE Whu iSH ImpORtTant tuH mi le!! MaYb LasT timE i DUnCh NoE hoW tuh TreASure HiM!! buT noW i WiLl!! laSt TueS WhiCh Is 2 Daes Ago, i HaVin DinnER Wif Ah pek's Whole Family.. gt his GRandPa, 1st Aunt, 2 aunt, 1st aunt husb n his COusin n his niece N nEpHEw!! ThEY WEnT to BRAZil STeaK HOusE theRe eAT!! at EasT coaST!! itS MOi 1st TIme eatIn TAt..b4 Saw his rElaTives, Moi 1st ImpREsSion is his ReLaTIve MusT b V ScARY n StricT!! but, Nv noe Tat TheY r SOooo FRIendLy... hiS GrAnDPa V On Man.. NOe how To PAk Pool siA!!! SooOo Gud... SaYin ABt his grANdPa SuDDenLy MakeS mi Think Ob Moi GRaNDpa.. Neh... drOP ToPic... tat DAe i Ate A Lot a Lot!! HMmm... WAt Had I Eat LET Mi tHink.. Ya, GOt Lamb, SOtOng, Pork Sausage , ChicKEn sauSAge , Chicken n BACon , LadY fingER, Erm... WAt Else!! think Cant REm... i Ate A lot sia... Eat Till Moi STOmach NeaRLy burST!! hAHahAHhaA!!! its SoOOo YumMY.... HaAHhahAA... So Wish TAt I can GO There AgAIn!!! FeeL SOoo WArM BEing Wif HIm n his FAMilY!!! No maTTer wat, he Will OWays Be therE for Mi!! jus Like From The DAe i n FreD broke up, he WiLl owAys StaY by Moi SIDE ConsolIn Mi!!! i noe HE FeEL HurtS cos i Love FRed more DAn HiM!! Pek SoRRy... but now, ItS All ovEr!!! i N hiM OveR.. N i reALi REaLi FOrgotTen hiM!! FROm The Dae i BRokE Up Wif him, He Seems Like Doesnt Mind WheTher Gt mI a Not!! isH Like,...... oh ya, i told U b4!! think Dun niD To TAlk abt it... u Goin TO Ns SOon!! QuitE SAd!! no OnE Acc mI!!! Mayb I Rely u TOo MucH!!! on thE 30 May I goiN tuh ThAILand.. SO sad u caNot Go wif Mi!!! WheN i WaS AwAy, U MusT MisS mi Wor... Dun WoRRy Wor, I Willl oWAys bring the ZombiE Wif Mi!!! LIke tat I Can Think Ob U!! oh Ya, We Took LovE kaTty On 29 of may K??? i Wan To Enjoy GoIn Out Wif u!! haHAhahaa!!! iF not, AFter 3 june I WIll b LoneLy!!! HeHehehehE!!! MuaCk!!!! i Think i beTTa Go Zzz.. Tml Got To WoRK agAin!!! heHEhehEE!!! cya TMl!!! |
Eileen❤