<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 @ 2:53 AM




16 ob june... Boi EarLy In the Morn Cum TiLL moi hsE find Mi!! toDAe Ish HiS FirST bOOk Out.. he ACc Mi to OWOrk Den at abt 7 he Wwent To Mit his PAReNt ToGther hAF DinneR coS toDae ish His Dad's bDAE!! HAPPIE BDAE UNCLE!!! HHEHE!! den he Told Mi AftER DInneR he Will Cum n Find Mi!! but abt 9 he Msg Mi SaE he Canot Find Mi LE!! cos He FeelIn UnWELl Mayb LatEr Go To Hos cheCk if he STill FEeL UnWEll!! abt 10 mins LATer he Told Mi he noW went To Hos!!! i Was SHOCK n WOrRieD!!! he TolD Mi He nid To ADmittED In Hos!!! his WaRd iS 49 LOBBy C bed 18!!! i WAs SOoOo WOrRy!!! alreaDy V LaTE Le I Canot Go DOwN Find Mi SAD!! Den I Tot tml Morn Go Find him So I intEnd not To Slp! if not I WiLL SurELy ovERSLPt!! Abt 4am I Was Too SLpY!! i set alaARm AT 7.15am.. Din noe Tat i 10 den WOke UP!! i quiCKLy Took A BaTH n RuSh DowN by Takin Cab!! b4 Takin cab, i Run TO Opp CoFFEe Shop buy The PoRRidgE foR BOi TO EAt! i brOught Fish PoRRiDGe + Egg!! Den i TOOk Cab TherE..REaCh TherE, I WAlk V v FASt TO finD hiM!! but The maIn DOOR WAs loCK!! DEre STAted sae "VISITIN HOURS IS FROM 12 - 2 n 5 - 8 " but I ReACh There abt 11am!! dEn i Gif pek A CaLl he Cum Out Find Mi n Den He bring Mi iN!! WE haD a ShorT ChaT Den HE aCC mi TO FOOD COurT thERe hAF Moi BreAKFasT! i EAt PrAWn Mi!! hhahahA!! deN boi HaD his POrRiDGe In the Food COurT!! afTEr EaTin, WE Sit At The BeNcH neAR the TaXi STand! iT Sooo WindY Man!! I SIt TherE Not eveN A While, I Fall ASLP!! so PS!! waNNA go TherE viSIt BOi EnD Up i Lie on His SHOuLdEr n FaLl ASlp!! HaHAhah!! Slp For 10mins Like TAt his Mom n Sis n his siS's Bf CAmE!! ALl sITTin TherE n Chit chAT!! THEY STay TherE FOr an Hr ONLi n ThEY LeFT! deN I bring BOi baCk To The WARd Cos e PaTIent besidE him TOlD him TAT Doc jus now find him TWicE! So We RusH baCK To wARD! Den the nuRSe SAe Wanan bring him FOr the X-rAy! Abt 2.30pm he went there i WAitEd For him At The WarD! abt 3 he cum baCK!! abt 4 i Nid TO GO BAck WOrk to heLp Moi DAd cos he ish SicK! so unABle To AcC BOi MAn! sad SAd!! When i LEave, I WAs WorRieD abt Him.. ScaRe AT nite he Got nth TO Eat n ScaRE he Will FeEL Boring So I went To 7-11 brought 1 DONut for him n For MoisElf oso brought newspaper For BOI!! incase he FeeL BoRing... aFTeR buyin i BRing Up For him Le Den Go WOrK... Althoug I WAs LatE but must Think For BOi 1st!!


19 ob june.. i TodaE WaKe Up At 12.. QuitE laTE!! AfTer i WAke up, I n Mei n AstRo Went to CoFfeE shop Find Mum ToGether haD Our LunCH!! I eaT A Bit OnlI Dunon Y no APPEtitE!! kor TOld Mom Tat he WAS At his FRen hsE Den LATer Will Cum Our pLACE! We reaCh Home nnot Long, he Came! theY haD A ChaT!! abt 4 den i Went baTH!! abt 4 SUmTHing DEn i go take Cab DOwn to find Boi!! FeEl So bad Tat Make him waIt till So Long. he MusT b V Borin THere.. den wheN i reAch There at 5, he LOokS SOoO LonELY.. he Was Lyin On THe beD n DAy DREamin MAn... moi HeARt was So Pain to C him in This state!! DEn he Acc TO Food CourT n EAt AgAin!! hAHahA!! but he onli drink MilO!! We Went baCK TO The waRd not Long Ago hiS Mom n Sis CaME... They Went To Food courT EAt... HahAa.. AFTER Eatin i n Boi WEnt baCK To Ward.... all Of us Was Chit ChaTTin TherE!!! abt 8 his mom n sis Go baCK home LeFT mi n Boi!! he KeEp BuLly mi!! soo baD!! lol...he Sae when He is ReCoveR i Will GET it FROm HiM!! hahAHA.. BOi , u Tot I ScaRE??? neh!!! u Canot Win Mi dE LO!!! BLeAh!! i Will Wait!! haHAhaha!! Den Abt 9 Moi mei n AstrO n BRo CamE!! thEY jus now Went to paRkWay To DevElope the BuAng Kok FOto We TOOk!! Den Jus CUm A while We Got to go baCK cos mom n Dad Cum n FEtch US!! BOi SEnt us baCK!! WAlk All The WAy To The Main RoAD!! SoOO TOuch!! c him Like Tt i reali FeEL SAd!! wondER WAt ish He Doin NoW!!! is he SLpin Or he dAy DREAmin NeH??? sob sob!!! hopE u can Get WWEll SooN!!! MisS hiM LotS LotS!! MuACk!!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com