

|
Sunday, June 25, 2006 @ 2:46 AM tOdaE wAS A bad daE FoR MI!!! Now boi ish SlpIn So i Can TyPe It ouT!!! TodAE Aftter Moi Lunch, I caMe baCK HomE heLp To Mop the FloOr... We 3 SilBlinGs heLp To woRK!!! While MoPpin, sudDenLy BOi CamE Moi hse.. Dad oPen ThE dooR for him!! he Wake up Din Msg Mi, cumin TO mi hsE osO din msG Mi!! he wEnT To Moi ROom n uSE moi BlAnKeT n Cover his Face n SLp!!! AFter MOpPin the FloOR, He lOOkS DoWn,,... I ask hiM WaT hAPpen To him,, he RefusE to TELl MI!!!! SuDDenLy He SOObbIn.. I WAs SHoCk... He PrEsS his HeAD V V HaRd... i usE Moi hAnd To Block It!! so Tat He Wont huRt himsElf.. but he hurT Moi haNd!! he PrEsS TiLL V haRD!!! Moi haNd Was So pAIn!! but I dun CarE i sTIlL ConTI Do It!!! C him tis Way Moi heARt was So paIn!!! I keEP ASkin him A Lot of quEST... but till i Ask him Tat he dun lovE mi ANymore?? he Din ReSpone... I REPeat moi Words AGaIn... he oso Din Ans mi! i Was SAD!! dEn i buRSt out Moi TEarS!! both Of us din Tok!!! whEn i waS baThin, Outside Got somE one Sittin on the CHaIr.. i Tot he Was WaItin for Mi n Tot he Wanan TOk To Mi nV noe TAt AFter i CAmE out FRom the ToilEt, the PeRSon sitTIn There WAS moi Mei's bf!! Haiz... i Was berI SAd!! i usE moi hp sms him Ask him WAt haPPEn.. he SAe duno.... Den he SAe Tat he Think i was GiFin him PrESsuRE!! i WAs ShoCK.... i Duno Wat PrEsSurE Did i Gif him!!! I Was SooOO huRt n SAd!!! He SAe i gif him TAt PrESsuRE is reGarDin yTD ThosE msg i SenThim... I jus SAe tat i FeEL He hAS changE le!!! likE Tat Onli ma... Is taT CountED AS PreSSurE i GiFin him??? Den His Sis Call Moi hp... aSk Mi To CaL His bRO TO anS the call.. i Go pasS it to Him but He Sae he Was Slpin.. Den his Sis SAe she cumin to Moi HsE here to Take her heLmeT... When She REaCh DEn she will gif mi A Call... i Sae ok/.... Abt 10 mins Time she ReAch Le... i ASk Him to PasS his sis thE heLmET himSElf.. Den he Went Off... i Tot he will cum down.. nv noe Tat i HeARd his bike WAs SpEEDin PasS Moi blk... I msG him sae TAt i Tot u Will Cum baCK TO Moi hse.. nv noe TAt u go off juS Like Tat.. he SAe he Din even Go home.. he jus SpEEd ARd n hopin TO die!! i saw tt MsG i din REply him LE!!! at 5.30 i WEnt To WorK.. Moi Mom Told mi TAt jus now He Went To CofFEE shop Wait for mi.. A While LaTer he Went ofF le!!! I reALi Reali v V SAd!! duno WaT To SAe!! till nitE he cum n Find Mi!!! STill the Same din TOk Much!! at 11 he WATchin Tb i ACC him waTch!! Althoug I Dun Like but i Stil Acc hiM WaTch Tat!! after His ShoW, i WAtChin VCD Devil beSidE u!! But He Was Slpin.. yeT SLp A DisTAncE FRom Mi!! he Ask Mi WAt Time slp Cos he Wan To Slp Le, I sae if he Wan to Slp he Go slp Lo!! i Still WAn To waTCh!!! i havin A bAd Cought ... keEp Coughin n coughin... he Din Even bother Abt Mi!! he jus conti His SLp!! i WAs So aNgry.. i off moi Tb n WEnT To beD!!! i WAs Sooooooo SAd!! Y We had b Cum like Tat SincE afteR he DischaRge!! lasST time he is not Like tat... Tot while SLpin time, i Wanna chaT wif him till moRn.. but he KeEP Slpin... I haTe Tat!!! i ReaLi At A LosT!!! hai.... lasT time De Him, if i keEP COughin, he Will TAP Moi BAcK or Pour WATer For Mi Or SEnt Mi TO c DOc.. but now, he NV!!! haiz... i Dun WAn to TEll him Cos I dun WAN him To SAe TAt i Gifin Him PrESSurE AGAin!!Till noW i Duno WAt PRESSurEE hAD i Gif.. n WHEn WAs it...y this thing gonna haPprn To Us... y??? Haiz... i WAs So Sad... Moi heARt Was brokEN inTo PieCES!!!! sob sob!!! Kor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heLP Mi!!!! i FEEL Like DyIN!!! i Din Sms Moi Kor n Tell him Abt this cos i Dun Wan him To WoRRy Abt mi AGain !!! he is So tirED i Dun wan to disurb him!!! sob sob!!! I V v V SAD WOR!!!!!!!!!! WAT HAD I DONE WRONG???? |
Eileen❤