<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 @ 1:35 AM




I HaTE him..
HuRr.. HurR..
nV noE tAT he ISh THis TYpe of PerSOn~!!
DOts SIA..
ReaLi SAd WheN THe WAY he ReSPOnd TuH Mi!!
BLooDY HeLl.. BLOOdY heLL~
haiz.. I knEW He LikeS other ger Le..
sad.. SAd.. DOTs..
IF Get TUh C HIm,
I WIll SurELY GiF hiM A BLOODy FAce~!
HUmmp!!


TuhDAe WEnt TO PS COs MEi WAnAN INTErVIew job.. WHEN WE ReaCh THe TIMEs, i WEnt Into the STOrE n Find MOi REbus BOOk.. Nv Noe TAt i FOund It.. But.. no STOCK.. So GoT To ORder.. WHen i heaRd It, i QuiCKiLy SMs ALl Moi ClaSsMate n TeLL Em abt It.. buT oNLi SOme RePly Mi~!! beTtA Dan NTH.. buT THey dun HaF The HArD COPy Of THe booK So unAble Tuh C WHeTHer is It The SAme?? So I GOt To CALl EaCh OF EM teLLin EM Abt It... Abt 11 PPl WAn It.. So I HELp Em OrDer Le.. haHAHhaa.. TiREd MAn TODae.. RuSH Moi PROJECt, DO MOi REbus WOrk... shaG Sia... ShaG sHAG SHaG..


ToDae At CADS leSSOn, idIOT ThE Pig DUno saE mi WAT Sia.. MOi heAD NoW BLur UnABle TO RECALl.. ARrrrrrggghhhh... while DOin it, LuCKilY goT JuLie TEACh Mi.. If not I Goin to STay WILl V Late To finish it~!! Thks JULie~!! but WHILE DOin it, SUDdeNLy thE Pig TeacH mi.. i wAS SHoCK.. the WAy She teAch DAMn Ya yA SIa.. SOund Like y i So TOotPid... Use Long Cut N Not Usin SHort CUt... HahAHAHa... but sUdDEnLy MeLisSA Come TO Our Place n She TeaCh Mi ... The Pig SAe usE shorT Cut LA.. FasTer.. DEn MeLISsa SAe HeR baCK TAT THEY Duno how To Do in THe baSic how Can U So FAst TEAch EM TAt?? Like Tat WiLL Make EM more BLur.. HaHAHa.. sui... WElL SAid.. HAhAHAha.. LOls.. but the Pig InSIST wan To TEaCH Mi ShorT Cut Think MELiSsa buAY Ta HAN n she WALk aWay Le... hahAHAha.. LOls.. Tired.. Dun WANna taLk aBt Pig... WAste ENErgY~! Think I STOP Here. its Late. TMl 9 STart LEsSOn.. GOt TO WAke Up aT 7am. TootPid~!! nite nite FREnZ~!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com