<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 @ 9:22 PM




Msg FoR DaDDie..


DaDdie, I Noe SIncE TAt quARrEL iT AffEcT our R.S.. buT hopE TAt lets forgET abt taT.. Wat I wannA SaE iSH tat:

" i may Not b PrEfEct buT I CaN b ThE beSt gER fOR u."

" I maY Not b The PreTtiESt Ger geR u Had Now, buT i Got a SwEEt HeART jus FOr u."

" i May not likE otHer Gers NoE How to SweET TALk To Their BOi but at LEASt i Do CaRE foR U."

" i May Nt Noe how to EXpResS MOi FeEliN tuh u, but EvERyThing i Do ish EXprEsSin Moi FeELin Out."

" i someTimes v STuBborn not i dun Wan to LisTen To u, iS jus Tat i wAn u to pAy More AtTenTion of Moi CutE beHaviour."

" i soMEtimes will ThroW Atti to U, doeSnt Mean i Got baD TEMper. is taT i Do Care n V conCern for U."


I'm V Glad n HaPpY i got SUch a gUd bf tat WILlin To sTay by moi sIDe aLl Times.. REALi no Regret to b wiF u.. thE MoSt regrettful Thing is, lasT TIme I haVe Make a big mistake by LeaVIn U.. This Is moi WHoLe LifE MosT rEGreTTFUL ThiNg i had doNe..


I Dun Care Abt futURE, i jus CAre Abt our PreSenT...
i Do Wan To haVe a guD meMorIes wheN b wiTh u.
SincE we R YOung,
Lets Enjoy...



i now StudYin Poly, Mayb DUn HaF Much TiMe To Acc u.
SORRy DaDDie..
But, moi HeaRT is owAyS b With U DE..

Nth Can ChaNgE moi LovE for u...
LasT tiMe b4 beiNg wiF u,
WheN i WAs SAd, U WILl owAys stay Moi Side n Lend mi Ur shoulder.
Thks wOR..
buT, This Time I Dun Wan ur shouLDer..
Cos I Dun WAn to b SAd..
I Wan ur Soul n EveRyyThing taT caN KeEp Mi ACc n Make Mi Happy OwAys.
EspeC ur Smile..

Ur SMile, has brigHtEn Moi Life..
=D SMile More~

YoNg bu FEn Li~


MuaCKiEss..



Love,
MuMMie





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com