

|
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @ 7:09 PM Soo LonG NV UpDate Moi blog Le.. HaHAha.. CoS COm Was DOwn.... 6 Yrs COm... v Old ritE? LOls... Let mi STaRt FroM Moi Mei firST Dae Of WOrK At VIVO CiTY... SHe WoRKin AT MaRiE ClaIrE.. heR WoRK Start aT 2pm.. OncE i FiniSH MOi WOrK I and BOiee WEnT to heR WOrk place theRE n find Her.. WhEN I ReACh ThERe, wOW... ThE PlaCE Was BIG... I n Boiee, NeArlY LOsT sIa.. haHAhaa..dEn I CAll SebaS Di Whea is The ShoP ?? He meEt mi At 1 PlAce den he bring Mi GO.. WOw.. ReaLi a big SHoPPin CENtre.. SebaS di Told mi Tat the Shop got onE Old WoMan,she KeEP BuLly MEi sia.. ASk her do This n TAt n SOme More dun Let her Sit DOwn.. Kaoz.. I REACh Tat ShOp, I WEnt inSIdE the SHop WAlk ARd n LOok at the bag.. ACt AS I Duno moi MEi.. Den Moi Mei CUm N Serve Mi. HAAhahaa... the Old WOman Face ReEaLi SuCKs.. HaHAhaa.. Some MrE she Canotgo Out Eat.. GOt To Buy BacK tuh The sTore n eat.. Kao.. deN WhilE wIAtIn for Her, DI SAe We Go EAt SoMething fiRSt. hE saE go Eat Long JOhN.. dEn we Go n FInd.. but Di FOrget whea is It so We Go To THe streET DIREcTorY n Find.. But There Got A Guy ASKin WheA We Wanna Go/findin??den I SAe, oh ( i Point DI) He WanA ASk U WheA isH The LLOng JOHN?? hAHahAHa.. Den ThE Guy ASsiGn us.. lOls.. MakE di PS SIa.. LOls.. HaHAhaaa... AfteR EatIn, We Go SHoppIn... i SAw CHeRyL.. She WOrKin at hAGGen.. i CAl Her N she aSK mi wAnnA EAt iCE CreAM?? haHAHaa.. I NoB moi head.. Sh gif mi try MosT of the IcE CREAm n B4 Lavin, she treat Mi EAt One Scoope oF haGen icE CreaM.. SOoO NicE of Her. At 8 boie GOt To Go ofF.. Cos he 11 Nid to booK in.. So I N DI Go SHop aLl THe ShoP In He ShOppin maLl.. We went TO TOY r us... We HaD LotS of fun InsiDE. LOls.. DI TAKe the SworD N Keep bEatIn Mi.. Den i Was so ANgry n i Take 2 of the SwOrD hhit HIm EvEN HaRder.. HaHAhaa.. COme more he scAre TILl he weaR the KIds SaFety HAt MAn.. SO FunNy... HAhAHhaa.. i WAS PuSHin The TroLLEy KEep CHaSIn Him like Mad. HaHAhaa.. Den i saw One TOy tat can pinch Him dE SO I TakE tat n KEEP PINiChin His ARM, STOMACH.. hAHAHahahaa.. LOls.. di SAw THe hula hook he PlAY It sia.. THe wAY He make, dAMn FUnny... haHahAHAahahhaa... AftEr playing we wEnt to ADiDAs.. goT thE socCer game.. I n DI Stay insiDe The STOrE Jus PLayin tat GAme FOr an hrs TIme.. hahAHHahaa... We Oso PlAy TIll Like MAd.. AfTEr playin TOt Go walk Walk LOOk At thE clothes but nv noe tat after lookin at it, We Goin Off n ReLiease tat THey r CLlosin... eveN THE LoOk AlrEAdy cLOSe. left we 2. LOls.. Den We faSTER RUn Out of THE STOre Sia.. SO SHy.. THe GUy IS LookIn At us.. PS SIa.. haHAHahhhaa.. We WAlk TILl nth TO Walk LE SIa... Den leFt 30 mins time WE SiT At SOme place WAitIn for Her.. AFter tat,WE Went to FInd ChEREYl.. at therE Di TreaT us EAt ice cream. SO nicE OF hiM.. LOls... Tat Nite We reach home at 12 SOmething.. LOls.. this few Daes was SO StrEss... So MaNY prOJects... Test... QUIZ... dOts.. GOin TO Mad MaD Mad Mad.. LOls.. ERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... PROjECT nid to PaSs Up On 2 WEeKs Time.MAd Mad Mad.. LOl. On The SAt, Went to MeET MELissA n YAn Fen At MaRIne PaRaDe MAc TOgEtheR Doin thE prOJeCT... I tot i Waas laTe.. So I quiCKilY RUSH dOwN Wif boiee.. Long Time nV Go MAriNe PaRaDe Le... QUIte MisS tat PLACe. Lols.. haAha... aT 2 SomTHing YaN rEAch Le.. WhiLe waItIng for MeLisa, i n Yan At TheRE ChaTTin.. at abt 3 SomeThing MeLiSA ReaChed... We planneD tuh TAke sOme FoTO of those buildin At MarIne parade... WE Walk ALL the WAY DOWn... WE walk for2 hrs TIme.. TiReD Wor.. HaHAHaha.... BuT quite fUn.. COs Nv DO tat b.. LOls.. after tat they planned to go yan HsE n DO The RePOrt.. But THey ASk Mi acC BOIeee out.. cOs he Book out N Din get to Go Out WIth mi.. SO SOrRy Wor.. LEt em do THe reporT AlOne n I WAs EnjoY WaTchin Movie.. SOrry WOr.. =( I n Moi RUSh DowN to VivO Cos STUPID SebaS Di SAe there haVe the COLic SHow.. WhEn we rEAch THeRE, Dun HaF sia.. I WAs so angRY... so We Rush baCK To orChaRD The NEW CaTHAY THerE WATCH.. WOW. The Show Not BAD.. WORth WAtChin IT... DOESnt SCARy AT ALl |
Eileen❤