<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Saturday, January 13, 2007 @ 7:48 PM




11 Jan 2007...

TodAe I Got baCk Moi REbus PApER... ITs Moi LaSt paPER...
THe LeCtUrer Was HoldiNg the While StaCk oF our PaPEr,
Moi HeaRt Beat GetTing Faster n fastER..
i'M SoOo WorRy Tat i MiGHt get failed...
IF Reali Pass i Think I oNLi Get 50+...
If Fail, reAli Fail V baDLy de...
WHen THe LecTurEer CAlleD mi,
Moi HanD was Shivering....
oNce i Got bACK Moi PapER, i ReALi darE Not LooK At it..
TOtaLLY No ConfidEnt at ALL...
WHeN i LOok aT Moi Marks,
wOW..... I GOt 78 Over 100...
SooOo HAPpY.. UnBelieveAblE siA....
i WAs ShocK wiTH Moi MArks...
REaLi.....
SoOOooOo HappPY tat I MAnAGe To pass... =D

HurRAy.. HurAry. i smS boiE About Moi maRKs..
He sae he goNNa buy PreSEnt FoR Mi...
COs I Manage To PaSs ALl Of Moi Pper....
hehehehee.... Tml CAn Go Out With hiM LE..
haHAHAHAHAHa.....


This few daes quitE stress...
Cos Got LotS oF proJeCt nid To Do...
dotS..... =(
SAd Sad... LOls... Lols....

This Round, DOin THe rEBus PRoJect,
i PARTner WIth KiKi n NAn wEi..
At FirSt Onli WIF Kiki...
nAn wei's Grp All Slpit so he joiniN us....
LuCKilY got one MorE JJoinin us..
IF not, SuRELy DiE~!!!!


WELl..... hmmm...
LotS of things HAppEN.....
DUn Think GonnA typE it Out~!!!
LaZy? haHHAHAhaa...
MAyb~!!!!



* kIki, Nan WEi*, GO GO Jia you~!!!


GaMbaRtE....~!!!! NV GiF Up~!!!!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com