<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 @ 11:27 PM




FinALly fiNish RafiQ LeSSon...
HaTe his LessOn Sia...
LuCKilY ToDaE his LEsson not So Dry~!!
i Think he noe Tat we R doin the SurVey soOn.
SO he WAnna AcT guD to Us..
If not we SurELy wRItE LotS Oof baD Thing aBt u..
Hahhahahaaa..... sTUPiD...


todaE SCV got A shoW naMe " dEviL beSIdE u ".
Its A Nice ROmaNtic and TOuChin + fuNny shoW..
i WaTCh Tat LOnG TIme aGo..
but Since SCV Got Show,
dEN i waTCh It AgaIn...
StupiD...
WHeN i WATCh TAt It ReMind Mi of MOi Past..
STupiD riTE???
NEH... i TOld MoiSElf...
wAT For ThiNk of him?
He trEAt Mi So bad waT for thiNK...
i SHOuLD haTe hiM baDLY ... RitE???
ANs= *YEAH* *YEAH*
EILEen... u GOt A nicE, CARing, LovIng n TOot bF..
I SHOuLD TReASurE Him...
ANS = OF Cos... I ALl ALong LoVE him DEEPLY..
i WILL not Like LasT TIme LE.. NV..
i Had ReGret Once but Not twiCE..
no More TwicE... NV haD 2nd TIme...
I rEAli FeeL v v happY~!!!
He NV mAke Mi DROp Any TearS... *TOucH WOOD*..
but... onE bad ThinG is....
He kEeP buWeE Mi Wor.........................
............................................
CAnot Canot CANot..
CAnot LET him buWEe..
WEll... SCH PRoJeCT Reali MAKe mi GOnE MAd..
No MAtER WAt, I WIll nv Gif UP...
MOi TaRGet is Goin to "U"...
i musT STUdY HarD haRd...
I musT Wear THe Grad HAT...
Den Take FOTO wiTH MOi Family and BOie...
MUsT MusT must~!!
...........................................
...........................................
EILeEn, Go gO, jiA YOu~!!!
*HAi (JAP) *
lOls...


GumBaTeK~!!!


Jus ur Ger, NErDDy~!!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby ❤.









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com