<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Monday, April 23, 2007 @ 12:04 AM




oh No~!!
TMl StarT Sch LE...
DUno Y TOdaE moi STomACH SooO Pain...
keEp GOin TOiLet~!! arrrgggggghhhh.......

I'm So ExcitEd about Moi Jap leSSon..
Cos TMl Got leC FOr JaP~~
haHAhahAHAa...
ALl THe TeaCHerS ALL JapAnese..
wOndER HaNdSome Ma???
JapSteR??/
HahAHaha...
i WAs DreaMin Ba....
hopE wont b haRD.....


Quite SAd Tat Moi ClassmaTE
thosE who Got Choose JAP De,
ALl of us Are SEperaTEd!!!
aLl dIff ClasSEs....
n Oso DiFf timiN!!
SIaN~!! SAd!!!
Jus NicE Tat luCkily kiki wed Lesson Same AS Mine!!
hahAHahaA!!!


todAE went To uncLe Saloon DYe+hiGHLiGHT Moi haIr!!!
he ASk Mi wAT coLOr I WAn.?
i SAe I Duno sia!!!
i ASK him heLp mi ChooSE LoRH!!
oveRAll outcome Quite nice....
V satisfied the ColOr he CHOoSE!!
baSe Is REd... HigHLigHt is GOLd + BLond Ash GOld!!!
I OSo Duno!! haHaAhaHAH!!

GonnA sTuDY HaRD!!!
Canot PLaY LE!!!
PRAY harD tat i AbLE to GEt 3 PointER for THis Sem!!!
n get A for moi JAP!! hEEhHEHeHE!!


GO Go Jia YOU~~~





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com