<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Friday, July 18, 2008 @ 11:56 PM




LAst nite had a short chat with my Best Sister Cheryl!!

I told her everyting..
she was rite. WE cant Control HIM everyting.
Wat we can do is to "close 1 eye and open half eye ".
but will it last ?? how much can i tolerate??
jus act as nth happen? or jus dun care watever he do.
doesnt it the same as trit HIM as "Fren"??

In his nick,
he put " I Promise Tat I Will Love And Spoil You Till The End Of Time".
REali?? does he mean it??
if he mean it y must he hurt mi again n again?? y???
if he do love mi y must he do tat to mi?? y??


REali confuse!! dun feel like talkin this few daes.
My mind was totally BLANK! =(





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com