<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Friday, October 10, 2008 @ 12:19 AM




I reali duno wat to sae..
I feel so happy that you reali decided to quit smokin cos of ME!!
but tat doesnt mean tat u can jus throw atti to mi.
Ya i noe tat din smoke, ur emotional will change.
y cant u try to tolerate it??
i jus sms u ask u how come todae whole dae keep giving mi atti,
u sae tat u din smoke n atti will jus anyhow burst out.
and yet u sae i dun understand u.

Y NOT U TEACH MI HW TO UNDERSTAND U??

i duno anything n jus tot of sms asked you yet u sae mi??
den all my fault la???
I'm used to b a smoker last time but not as heavy as u.
also not as heavy as u but i oso understand how it feel.
i can overcome it and control it y cant u???

Wat have i done and MAKE U TINK I DUN UNDERSTAND U?

As a gf of urs, i tot of concernin you and yet say by u.
i reali feel damn hurts.
i find tt i mre n mre dun understand u.

I've try myself to tolerate ur temper bt today the way u talk to mi,
look at mi.. etc reali diff from the past.
dun sae i wanan sae tat.. even my mei oso feel it too.
she even asked mi wat happen to u today?
y keep gifin atti n looks sian??
i onli can reply : HIS AUNTIE VISIT HIM!! (ONLI GERS UNDERSTAND THIS)..

reali v hurting and sad..
i dun wish to quarrel anymore..
so i have decided nt to msg u anymore...

N e Bible has taugh us tat:

"If u wan to angry, b4 sunset u must FORGIVE & FORGET!!".

I duno which VERSE cos i din memorize, wat i rem is this!!

DUn worry, b4 sunset i will FORGIVE & FORGET!!






Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com