<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Thursday, October 16, 2008 @ 1:04 AM




My MPSIP Attachment to Honeywell‏!!

All thanks to Melissa cos she forward the mail to me.
I duno y i din receive any mail from em.
I everyday check my mail but din receive any.
Luckily still got Mel!!
Thanks mel.

I'm so happy that my work place quite near to my hse.
its at CHANGI BIZ PARK CENTRAL, rite opp Expo but stil nid to walk in.
Thank GOD!!
Monthly Allowance = $500
Cool man.. hahhaa.
The mail there stated that "Dress code: Proper office wear (Polo T is fine). Strictly NO slippers or sandals, and shorts or Bermudas."
WTH!! Polo T with black pants?? Aint it looks weird ?? omg.
More stupid thing is that they sae "except Fridays where jeans are allowed"!!
Y cant they let us wear jeans everydae???
Nw i have to spend $$ to buy clothing. WTH man.

That is not the worst thing.
We nid to submit "Employment Details Notice" to Xxx.
tat form reali can make u gone crazy.
There's so much things that you nid to fill up.

Well, we shall see hows the company is like.
Good or bad still duno yet.
Friday nid to go back sch for briefing at 10am.


Tomorow Boiee having Orientation at TP!!
He was selected! Congrats boiee.
I told boiee that once u got ur MATRIX CARD,
u can jus run off.
Dun nid to stay there playing those LAME GAMES!!
Its totally waste of TIME!! hahaha.
HaHAHa. I feel bad after tellin him all that,
cos i'm teaching bad things to him . haha.

Last nite, boiee suddenly sms me ask me wanan go OVERSEAS??
i ask him whom are we goin wif?
he sae his sis n her bf.
They plan to go either INDO or THAI!!
Jus for 2 day 1 nite. COs they jus wanna go there SHOPPING!!
"SHOPPING" can melted my heart and brighten my day.
I told him tat i dun have money cant shop,
but he told me he have. even ask mi not to worry of.
I'm so touched. but i will still wont go ba.
Dun wanna spend his money alr.
i feel so bad. he oways pay for mi !!
He helped me pay for my facial treatment package alr cost $620.
dun wanna let him waste any more money!!
Tats enuff.. =)

Shall enjoy this few daes!!
Go Go GO~ jia YOu!! =)









Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com