

|
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 @ 1:22 AM Had a sad and confused mind. I just don't know what to do. There's no one able to help me. I just couldn't get someone to talk to cos i, myself also duno what happened. This feeling is a little bit hard to explain. I feel like hidding at a corner and cry it out loud. I told myself not to think out of box but this sucker mind just wont listen to me. The more i told myself not to think out of box, the mind will start to do opposite way. I feel like talking to him, but i duno wat to talk to him. Since after the incidient happened, we din talk and smsed much.. I don't know WHY!! Its maybe i think too much ba. When the time i feel like talking to him, we will end up quarrel. Why must this happened?? He's going to sell away his bike and currently can't meet him up. I did told myself that, i cant bring this type of mood to work or wen at home. I will try to make myself as busy as i can and also keep making my spree things. But, its all useless. Useless, useless.. I did tot of: (TOUCHWOOD)
I will say that because i saw one of the show called " LIFE TRANSFORMER", there's a ger she used to b v pretty and v clever. 1 dae she had high fever and was sent to hospital. The stupid doc din take care of her and jus gif her some injab, and ended the ger become like that. The way her parents taking care of her i can feel how a parents reali loved their children. All parents will think for their children 1st and no matter wat they will gif em all the best . I feel sad for her family members and even her. i couldn't do much, i just able to pray for her and may GOD will look after this family.. PRay to Lord that let this family able to c some miracle in their daughter. Today after worked, I meet mei at tampines as I acc her to attend her fren, Jennifer's birthday party at nite. I waited for her at tamp inter mac. I was observing all the couples walking past me. I find that as a couple, the most blissful person is the GUY!! Y i sae that. ITs because out of 10 couples, there's 8 gers showered more love and care to the guy. The way the gers trit the guy, you can feel it. haha. i also duno y i will observe this type of this. Perhaps i feel too DOWN ba.. yeah? Mayb!! I dun wanan think anymore!! * Sometimes when in work, in sch, at home or outside i may looks happy/normal but in my heart is full of tears. * Nite everyone. |
Eileen❤