

|
Sunday, December 07, 2008 @ 3:45 PM I feel so upset. Y gers can forgive and forget things easily but y guys cant?? isnt it unfair? This few days a lot of things happened. Every 1 said that a couple quarrel wasnt a bad things. It good cos that can make a couple get to noe each other well. But for mi, i dun agree with it. I will find that it will make the RELATIONSHIP become FADED!! Really feel so hurts. He did so many things bad and i can just forgive and forget but i did something wrong y cant he forgive and forget about it easily?? I hate this. How i wish that all this thing nv happeneD!! how i wish that i'm in the dreams, once i woke up everyting is FINE!! I did ask him to forgive mi. I noe that i hurt him lots. I also noe that no matter how many time i said sorry to him also cant cure the wound in his heart. I reali hope he can forgive and forget the things that happened ytd.. Tml having OT .. dun have the mood to work.. =( Feeling so down!! |
Eileen❤