<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 1:13 AM




Finally brought my New YEar Shoe!
I brought LOafers from "Charles & Keith", it cost me $43.90.
its seems quite expensive. yeah?

and my pay finally bank into my account..
I got $$ to buy new year clothes.
I've just 1 day for me to buy it which was on SAT!!
tml having cell group at my hse so no time to go shopping.

Till now i still have no idea what to buy.
Definately no SKIRT this year cos it cant match my loafers.

Should i go JURONG POINT???
As mel told me that the shopping has extended another new shopping mall.
duno got things to buy or not. Scare~ haiz..

Pray hard that i able buy all my new yr clothes on SAT!!
hahahaha..





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com