<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 12:14 AM




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
On 13 Feb '09:
boiee staying over my hse. =)
When the clock reaches 12 am sharp,
I went in to my room and give boiee Val present.

LOok how serious is he when opening his Val Present.
I've brought him Perfume.
On Thurs, i went out for my lunch at bedok.
I quickly had my lunch and start buying val present for boiee.
at first i planned to buy him HELMET,
as you know his helmet too LOk COk.
I've called one of the shop but they only sell cheap helmet.
Cheap helmet = OLD AH PEK HELMET!!
Definately dun wan ma.. So Ugly. LOl..
Had no choice so i decided to buy him a "Polo Ralph Lauren" Perfume (Black)
Went in to the perfume shop,
I ask the sales ger whea is the tester for R.L perfume.
She said that all the tester are on display.
The way she told totally hack care of me. Kaoz..
WIthout tester i cant buy that perfume.
Finally i found 1 perfume which i was looking for it for quite long.
"BURBERRY" Weekend Perfume.
ITs damn nice..
I ask the sales ger that i wan a new 1 for the tester i took.
She show me the box and i just pay it at the cashier.
At nite when boiee is opening his present,
he tried the smell of the perfume.
I find it weird cos its totally different from wat i've test on thurs.
I'm so mad about it. I insisted to change the perfume to the 1 i wan,
but boiee sae its ok.. DUn need. =(
He sae he would prefer the current perfume smell dan the 1 i tested.
SInce he like it, well.. Ok then.
On 14 Feb '09:
Early in the morning boiee went back home as he nid to do smth..
I woke up at 1pm...
I've received a bouquet of flower from florist.
This bouquet of flower was boiee gave me.
He ordered this flower and ask for delievered to my hse.
A big surprise from him,





3 White Lily, 1 blue rose with a bear.
This flower is exactly what i want =)
duno how boiee noe that i like white lily and blue rose.
I nv tell him b4, but as i make a guess i roughly noe who told boiee..
The culprit is AMANDA HO!!
cos on fri, i did chat with her..
and i onli told her i like wat flower~

Omg..
I'm so happy!! =')
At nite, boiee brought me to changi airport to had our dinner.
We had "FISH & CO".
At first we wanted to go VIVO Hog's breath cafe and eat.
But they onli provide set menu and in the set menu they dont have steak,
so we shall go to airport and had fish & co.
We've waited for the queue for 1/2 an hr sia. =(





HEre is the set menu for today.



WE order "Seafood platter for 2".
both of us shared "Seafood platter for 2".
The potion for this really a lot..

After our dinner,
we headed to ECP as to meet my sis.
Cos we meeting AMANDA and her fren at Clark QUay.
REach C.Q,
Most of the pub was fuLl..
so we went to ZOUK.

VODKA with LIME JUICE!!
It taste YUMMY!! =)
This is the best drink + mixer for VODKA!!
On that nite there's a lot ppl in ZOUK!!
Damn Crowded..





ME and AManda
Amanda and her fren went home at 2am.
thats early.
We plan to stay there a little longer.
We left at 3am.


On the way back home
Slpy Looks.. OMG!!

My eyes look small man..
Took some picture while waiting for lift.
I was damn tired + Slpy.
STupid eyes are getting smaller and smaller. =(
I had a great time today.. =)
Thanks Boiee for your flower, dinner and oso acc me the whole nite. =)
I wanna tell you that:
" as long as able to be with you, every min are happy moment ! "















































Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com