<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Thursday, February 12, 2009 @ 3:15 PM




I JUST CANT STAND UNI-STUDENT.

Let me tell you why??


This few weeks, my office's internet was down out of sudden.
Unable to go online when working. I had no idea y!!
Is it because Boss close the internet main power as last week KL was caught red-handed for browsing into "Facebook"??
Ytd, i told Sam that how come internet still canot??
he got any idea how to make the internet thing??
He tried and tried but yet stil cant.
I like to joke with him all time as he's quite a funny person.
so ytd i joke with him that, if he able to make the internet turn alive,
i'll trit him eat. JUs nice that the uni-student was ard too.

Today while i was doing my work,
Suddenly the Uni-student came in to the room and ask me to trit him out of nth.
I asked him Y?? he sae cos he has solve the internet problem and able to use alr.
I was like SHOCKED!! i nv sae i wanna trit him if he make the internet alive.
I nv ask him to do all that. Y out of sudden ask me trit??
Ya i noe i must thank him for helpin me to make back the internet,
but i nv sae i wanna trit him???
He help mi make issit bcos of the trit???
Reali cant imaging lor.. if it is, he reali so gian peng meh???
Omg!!! there's even more story about him ..
Its too disgusting and i just couldn't post out in the blog..

In this world, its true that you able to c diff types of ppl.
Diff Qualification ppl got diff type of style.. haiz..

Got 1 chee nah from CHINA!!
Even make mi feel sick of her.
her voice alth v sound and sai nai..
but she reali damn por lor..
Now she is boss' secer but i just cant stand the way she do in everyting.
Yah, she nv do anything to me.
Jus on the first sight of her without get to know more about her,
i alr couldn't stand it.

Luckily my SIP finishing soon.
I've extend my SIP till end of march..
So wish that i can go back sch ASAP!!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby ❤.









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com