<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 11:49 PM




sharing everythin with me is it v hard for u to do it? Why all guys wont tell or share with his partner whatever things they had, feel or think? Why girls able to do it, but y cant guys? I'm so sick n tired. I don wan to repeat my bad habit again n again. But u're giving me the chance to do it. I had no choice. I feel so tired. I feel like having a good sleep. Sleep for 2 yrs? 10 yrs? Or forever? If can i want to.

Last night, my mei had share w me about she visited my uncle in jail. I don feel any shame to tell others it. Jail is not a bad things either. God has its own arrange. I'm glad tat God has given my uncle such a great chance to be inside, cos able to learn more about God's word n get close to God and indeed he has totally change to a new person. My mei say tat the way he talk, God really given him wisdom. N all in his mouth is God's word. Thank God. I din get a chance to visit him n yet i able to feel n sense how much he has changed n also how pity he is. Its just pretty short chat with my mei about my uncle n my tears just burst it out. I don know why. He was a great uncle.. He's damn good in singing. His vocal really very good. Pray tat when he's out of jail, he able to serve God in our church by dai ling shi ge. Amen. :)

God bless him n each of everyone in this world. :)





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com