

|
Thursday, March 19, 2009 @ 3:50 PM Few mins ago just chatted with TOny. Tony is Paxton & Kian loong's Supervisor. he came in to my room and asking me what am i doing now?? (Asking i doing which project now) I told him i'm helping Eng Soon for the UOB project. but nw Sam station at the site, then i'm just stand-by. so and so.. he suddenly ask me 1 Ques. Tony: How do you find this ger (Chee nah)?? Me: erm.. Ok loh. not bad. Tony: *Luff* what do you mean by ok lorh, not bad. Me: *luff* erm.. she ok lo. willing to learn and have motivation. Tony: oh ok. chatted a while, he ask me a ques: Tony: Are you the 1 that feel not happy and angry that Alex Tan invited u all for dinner. Me: huh?? *Open my eyes big and look at him* No ar. Why lei? Who told you that Tony: oh not you ar?? Me: Of cos not!! something suspicious!! i'm so mad that duno which ASS HOLE any how sae behind my back. *Suspect someone*!! Dun let me know whose that FOUL MOUTH ASS!! arrrGGgHhHH!!! #Q@$@%#@%@%!! *Pray* PRAy* Whatever, If you wanna sae smth bad behind my back just go AHEAD!! I'm not scare. I nv do that what for i'm scare for?? and, i'm not angry about it. =) The more you wanna do this do me, I feel HAPPY!! WahAHahAH!! GOD knows. |
Eileen❤