<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 12:42 AM




From young till now, i so hate to go to dentist.
The sound of their equipment is so irritating and it makes you feel even more scare.
If you dont go to dentist, you wont able to have a healthy teeth & gums.

Today had my dentist appointment at 8pm.
I from last nite keep praying until im in side the room.
Last 2 weeks did some cleaning + Polishing my teeth.
while polishing, i feel that my teeth (Last time use to "bu" de) like so uneasy.
den the dentist ask me to come nix week to remove it and redo it again.
My mood was totally down.
nid to suffer again. >.<

When i was on the bike,
I keep pray to God.
I told Lord that pls let me have a nice and smooth dental session.
Let me dont feel any pain and dont charge me too expensive.
Althought the pass 2 session is boiee pay for me.
this time he oso wanna pay for me.
i'm so worry that the bill will b damn ex..
I keep praying and praying.

when i reach the dental clinic,
I'm so nervous.
I even ask boiee to knock me out so that when i go in, i wont feel anything. Lol
Sounds stupid but i bet this method everyone wants it. haha.
8.30pm went in to the room..
i told the dentist that i wanna "bu" my e other teeth oso.
so he asked me to sit down and let him check.
He check and check.
He sae that actually dun nid to do anything to my teeth.
Everything is fine.
When i heard it i was so SHOCKED!!

I even ask him that is all my teeth with no problems at all???
he smile at me and say yes.
I think he feel like beating me up.
Cos i did ask a lot of question. Lol..
So surprise man..
Thank God..

went out look for boiee..
he has given me a shocking face.
I told him my good news. hahah
but he sae that doing nth oso must pay $14.
I was like ......... OMG!! $14 for just checking my teeth??
Omg... I start to pray again.
Suddenly the nurse called my name and say .................

"MISS ONG, YOU DONT NID TO PAY"!! YOU MAY GO!!

What??? dont nid to pay??? (i was asking boiee)

oh my.. Thank GOD THANK GOD!! hahaha..
I've nv heard b4 that consulation dont nid to pay.
I'm so happy sia.. HAahAHah!!

DOUBLE HAPPINESS!! LOL!!

FEel sorry to let boiee withdrawn out $100 for me.. =(
Hurray... 6 months later then visit him again.
HOhohohOHo.. haHAHahaHAhAHA..





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com