<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 12:46 AM




Game Game GamE!!
All you know is Game.
have you ever think for me??
Do you have me in ur heart??
Do you trit me as your gf??
Yes?? No you dont. thats wat i can sae.
you sae u wanna lvl up ur game so that you can sell it.
Ya right.
I really damn tired.
I really had enough of this SHIT!!

I wont be bother about you anymore.
You wanna come find me or not is up to u.
You wan to acc till late or early is up to you too.
I really feel sick and tired of all this nonsense.
I wont be wasting my time and youth on you by tell you how i feel n think.
Tell you oso makes no diff.
So whats the point.

Once i've finish my sip, i will find new job.
I will make myself occupied.
No time meeting you and wont b meeting you ..





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com