

|
Tuesday, March 03, 2009 @ 11:25 PM hey guys, I'm sorry for any inconvenice for viewing my blog. Nowadays there's a lot of spy keep viewing my blog and also my sister blog, after viewing, they will start their barking inside their own blog. I just couldnt stand it. Its so I.R.R.I.T.A.T.I.N.G!! If i know you and you comment on it i dont mind. at least i get to learn sth from u. i may not b always rite and i oso nid other's opnion. Just tat i dont like SOME PPL's COMMENT. Cos their comment are not COMMENT!! its hard to explaint thru here. The longer we are tgt, our love getting fade off. Dont you think that nowadays we seem so much different from last time? Ya, mayb u dont find it cos guys oways dont feel anything as much as a ger. Most of the girls have sixth sense. we able to sense a lot of thing which you guys dont aware of it. I can tell you that, the more we conti in this way, the more i will feel TIRED!! really tired. perhaps you may think that got a girl-friend is no different from a fren. You are wrong. Aiyah, i dont wish to say much . and i oso dun wanan sms you much. cos i'm TIRED!! I dont wan to b last time.. keep sms him this and that, call him when he din reply. ITS so sick and tired. I had enough of this nightmare. i wan to have some peace R.S and not oways hunting for my bf. Each time you said sorry to me, PLEASE MEAN IT!! Yeah when you do anything wrong, you shld say sorry. but when you wanna say sorry to that person you must mean it and change it. not repeating the same mistakes. Get what i mean?? My mei oways sae to me that, i oways so easily give in to my bf. each time they did wrong, i can jus forgive em easily. but when i did wrong that time, they because nasty to me. Y i cant be like em, be nasty back to him?? I DONT KNOW HOW TO BE NASTY BACK TO HIM!! (tis is my ans) |
Eileen❤