<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 4:41 PM




Oh Lord, i know you scare i'll feel bored and lonely in the office.
But you shouldnt sent a NOISY GUY back to office to entertain me.
Oh LOrd, i know whatever you do for me is good to me.
But you can sent someone else and not that NOISY GUY back to office.

i tot i'll have a peace and quite day in the office for this 2 weeks b4 my SIP end.
But, the NOISY GUY = UNI GUY = IRRITATING GUY was back
OMG OMG!! LORD!!! HELP!! LORD!! HELP!!
He was soo irritating man. OMGOMG!!

How m i going to survive with him in this tiny room.
His voice is louder than SPEAKER.
OMG OMG!!

I gonna pray that he can station at the site for this 2 weeks.
Let me enjoy my 2 weeks man.
I'm fine to be alone..
I should say that I RATHER TO BE ALONE!!
hahaha





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com