<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 @ 10:55 PM




Quite boring and tired today.
My partner nv come to work.
Pang Seh me sia.. =(

the room only left me and 1 chee nah.
Nobody to talk to and argue with.
HAha. Feel a lil uneasy. haha.
I must be mad as you can say.

I would nv nv be with that chee nah alone again.
I noe i'm too what to chee nah ppl.
but its the fact that ............. NVM FORGET IT!!

As smth happen between that chee nah,
i dont think i gonna sae it out.
Its bad to sae behind ppl's back .
Just cant tolerate her!! OMG OMG!!

How i wish God will talk to me.
but sumtmes feel scare when "someone" calling you or talk to you.
hahaa.. I noe i shldnt feel it that way as its God talking to us.
but some how will feel a lil scary lah.

I wanna learn Piano!! =(
Who can teach me??

I wanna get myself a car!!
When will i able have that sum of money to buy it and own it??

I wanna put xXx!!
Where can i get that $4k for that Xxx??

MONEY TALKS!!

HUMAN CAN LIVE WITHOUT $$, BUT CANT LIVE WITHOUT GOD!!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com