<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 2:55 PM




ytd late nite i receive a call from Xi.
He is my good buddy in both Bedok ITE & Tamp ITE!!
he ask me that did i go for the TAMP ITE Yr 2 gathering which was plan by Janelle.
Janelle is "HIS" classmate in YR 1.
and this ger was same class as me in yr 2.

I was shock when xi ask me that quest.
I ask him that did he call wrong ppl??
How will that ger invite me to that gathering?
Some more she dun have my contact number.
AhaHAaa..
even if she got invite i oso WONT BE ATTENDING!!
"He" surely will be there, if i go isn't it i'm CRAZY??
hahaha..
the way Xi address him it makes me feel like luffing.. haha.
He call him as "Xiao Bai LIAN" .
I duno Y he call him that name.
Mayb cos he looks fair ba.

But i can hear from the way xi call him, he seems to hate him too.
HahaHaha...
nah, Xi ITS OVER!!
Canot be couple but still can be FRENS!!
if he dun wanna be frens, it doesnt matter.
haAHA!! NOT IMPORTANT ToO!! LOl.

WITHOUT HIM, I'LL STILL ABLE TO LIVE ON!!

JUST ALL THE BEST TO HIM AND HIS GF!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com