<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 @ 3:20 AM




i'm so mad about myself.
why am i so blur when doing smth??
I feel sad as my blogshop totally GONE!!

i tot of changing URL cos my mei told my that th-stage doesnt sounds good.
after a long discussion with pork and mei,
finally got a new name for my blogshop.
As i have done smth wrong and make my whole th-stage blogshop totally GONE
its GONE!! GONE!! GONE!!
Omg...

without my blogshop,
i find that my life has lost smth.
Actually tml i'll be goin out with mei n pork.
end up this thing happen,
totally down man.

I gonna settle this ASAP!!
I dun wanna let my customer to wait for my shop for too long
if not they will forget about my shop!!

Sob sob..





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com