<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 @ 12:22 AM




Last nite,

Both boiee and I chatted inside the room..
He ask me a question which make me thinks a lot.
My ans to him is that see how good he trit me.

he said: I got trit you good what.
I said: Not good enough. =p
he said: Y not good enough?? in what sense??
I said: I told him that he musst show me his love, care and concern.
he said: he got ar..
I said: *repeat the same thing* NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Other dan this i did ask him about religion things.
I nv force him to convert to christ.
He keep told me that "A believe is just a believe".
yah, i know a believe is just a believe..
Who don wish that a couple can tgt go church attend service,
Serve God tgt.
Pray tgt.
Everything tgt.
*mmost important thing is, get married inside church*

Ya.. nvm.. I will keep on praying..
I believe that God will touches his heart.
All we nid is "TIME!!".

Nth is Impossible. right??
I believe God has its own plan.. =)
I'll wait. No matter how long it tooks, i'll still wait.

I find that ..... Im getting older and older.
My time in this house getting lesser and lesser.
I'm quite worried and scare of my future.
I just duno why..

I did think that like the three of us get married and alr got our own kids,
will we meet up often and get as close as now??
or we will like seldom meet or lost contacT??
i'm so afraid..

我们难得有机会成为姐弟, 却不能失去对方。





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com