

|
Saturday, April 04, 2009 @ 2:24 AM New hair cut = new looks. I got a new hair cut ytd. I cut Bangs. since i was in pri 4 till Poly yr 3.1, i nv cut bangs b4. Until ytd, went to my uncle salon with my sis. I have no idea wat to cut and im quite sick and tired with my old hair style tot of cutting smth new and unqiue. so my mei has suggested this hair style. Omg.. hahaha.. sounds scary right!! duno hows the out come. so i pray.. keep pray.. well, it may looks toot and not use to it, but still acceptable.. able to face ppl with this hair style. hahaa.. Ladies, I'm sorry that i unable to join u guys for K session. Really sorry. As recently having financial problem . Truly sorry ladies. Perhaps some other time alright?? =) Enjoy your K session. =) |
Eileen❤