|
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 @ 10:58 PM

got a big surprise by boiee. he din go to sch today and yet he brought Mac breakfast for me this morning. at 10+ i saw mei talkin to someone as she was standing at the door of my room. i tot pork reach our hse alr. i was so shock and i quickily take my blanket and cover myself. hahhaa.. mei was luffing at my action + behaviour. i was like.. omgomgomgomg.. in end she told me that is not pork. is boiee .. I tot i was dreaming / heard wrongly, cos at this time boiee shld b in sch how come he is at my hse. not long, boiee came in to my room and he was carrying the Mac with him. Had my breakfast with him in the kitchen. so long nv had breakfast with him alr. the feeling was diff. althou i'm only half awake but i'm so happy to eat breakfast with him. went back to slp str8 after my breakfast. wake up at 2.30pm. did some of the quiz in the facebook. its fun.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I had no idea why i have become more n more hack care of smth even thou it happen serious to me. not realli hack care is that ........... my mind totally blank and din really feel anything at all. just like.. dun wanan bother or it seems like nth happen. i just duno how to explain or express it out. perhaps i've alr numb / use to it ba. No point tell you what u should do n what u shouldnt. No point telling you how i feel or wat i think cos u will just sae " I'm sorry" to me as you nv reali trit it seriously. Some time when i was walking on the street, i was very envy on some couples. Envy on others also no use. cos it wont happen on me~ Perhaps my Life is in this state. Nothing can change with it. I hack care / nv do anything to it doesnt mean that i reali did nth. I'm just let God to settle it for me. I dun wan to use my own ability to do it cos it may become worst. I may looks strong in front of you, but you will nv know how weak my inner part is. I may everything Ok, Anything.. but doesnt mean that you can " DE ZUN JIN CHER". Dun wanna think about it anymore. All the best to me and you.
|