<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Tuesday, May 05, 2009 @ 3:12 AM




I'm so mad about doing a small quiz in facebook.
my mei set 5 question for me to do,
and all of her quest was damn tricky.



How well do you know Shuxian?

1) What's my favourite colour?
Black and White
Black , White and Pink
Black, White and Blue
Black, White and red
Black only


2) What country would I like to live in?
Korea
Hong Kong
Singapore
Taiwan
Japan


3) What is my Favourite Fruit?
Strawberry and Mango
Strawberry only
Mango only
Pineapple
Grapes


4) What is the colour of my phone?
White
Red
Silver
Black
White and Black


5) Which one would i prefer most ?
R&B songs
Techno songs
Sentimental Songs
I dont like listening to music
Anything


I get all right except the 2nd question.
WTH!!! Cheater... Liar.
cOs of that question that i have get it wrong, and yet i get 80% only..
arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh...
soo angry.. arrrrrrrrrr.........


When i start doin tat ques,
i was so stress.
cos all of that quest is so stresss.
the only Quest that im confident at is on quest no. 2.
but ........... I GET IT WRONG!! aaaarrrrrrrrr............


Congrats to Mei, she get Full marks after doing my quiz..
i'm shock that my fav food that ques she got it right. not bad huh.
hahahaha.. Lol...





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com