

|
Friday, May 15, 2009 @ 1:16 AM MENS ARE SO CHILDISH & PETTY DAN GERS!! Agree?? Come on, Stop behaving like a kid/girl. You are already 24 years old and yet still so childish. You are simply childish & petty guy that i've ever met. yeah!! YOU ARE!! You tot that you have changed your msn add and just add my sis only as to make me angry?? ahahaha.. YOU ARE WRONG!! I'm not angry at all. LOL.. I just find it BO LIAO~ What for angry sia.. OMG!! Go ahead man.. I cant be bothered about it. I'm happy with wat i have. I feel so blissful to be with my current BF. hahaa.. Oh Dear.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- omg.. report wrong wrong wrong.. more and more reports/projects that i have right now. oh dear. how m i going to finish it. same submission date for 3 report. WTF!! TIred tired tired.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Boiee was so pitiful as his ears got a very BIG PIMPLE! now his ear was swollen till like PIG's ear man.. so ke lian.. i'm so glad that he just now told me that tml he will be acc me to the cell group session. Thank GOD!! hohohoho!! soo happy wor.. =) its been quite a long time he nv acc me le. yeah.. Thank God.. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Its time to slp. NITES~ |
Eileen❤