<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Friday, May 08, 2009 @ 12:34 AM




we have went thru so many thick and thin
and no matter what we will face some problem at every stages.
no matter the problem is serious or non-serious,
we got to overcome and settle it.
Quarrel and some conflicts are too common for every couples.
and it depends on how the couples going to settle it.

I noe that whenever i face this problem,
i will not settle it on the spot.
i noe that it's not right to do that but i will change it.
Thanks for being understanding and always give-in to me no matter what.
I know tat i'm too unreasonable and demanding at times.
I'm truly sorry about it.
I will change it. but it all takes time.

Thanks for everything that you have done for me. =)
I feel so xin fu to have you by my side
and choose to spend the rest of my life with you.
No regret to stay with you.

As for today
i can see that you have try to change yourself
and try to give in to me no matter what.
I'm quite happy today.
Thanks thanks!! =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank God!!
Praise God..

I've receive my starhub voucher.
OMNIA HERE I COME!!
and tml i'll be buying a new phone for myself.
quite舍不得to trade-in my N95 phone away. =(
but i have no choice as to make this decision.

Boiee have said that no matter what phone i've change its still the same phone that he brought for me.. I've been stress up for changing phone. boiee brought this phone for me and yet i gonna change it. Feel bad and sad about it. =(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com