|
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 @ 1:24 AM
Have a group meeting today at tampines. we had no idea how to start so din really do anything today. hahahaha.. after that headed to Simpang Bedok the SPIZES restaurant and eat with rif they all. is it call restaurant?? no idea. I have not been there b4, its my 1st time. so as boiee. Siti has recommend me 1 of the side order called "Mash Potato".

$1.30 Mash Potato. It indeed taste GREAT!! YUMMY.. can sae that its better dan KFC mash potato.
 $2.50 Mushroom Soup. I'm just a fan of "MUSHROOM".. so i've ordered "Mushroom Soup". I just share this 2 dish with boiee cos we'll be having dinner soon. This mushroom soup really taste like heaven.. oh man... cant wait to go there eat again..
Mei, you shld go there eat these 2 dish.. I bet you will get hook of it.. hahaa.
the 4 "ah ma" were really a big eater. they ordered: Roti John, Black Pepper Beef hor Fun, Prata w banana & choco, cheese fries, Mash potato.. and 4 drinks. hahaha.
after that headed to boiee's hse and wait for his parent to come back and had dinner tgt. at first they decided to go "Muthu's Curry" there and eat.. end up his dad change the venue. went to "The banana leaf APOLO".. all the food are spicy.. so sad that i cant enjoy eating the curry and some other food due to my stupid ulcer.. gt a new ulcer.. >.< WTH!! feel like chopping off my mouth. hahaha..
|