|
Friday, November 27, 2009 @ 1:00 AM
sorry to all my readers.. I've been busy this few weeks.. Well, now attending training course kinda stressful.. sleep early at night, quite seldom online recently. even though i did, its just a short while only.. =)
went shopping with my siblings and my darling last Saturday.. As we shop around, boiee bought SK-II for me. So surprisingly.. I had no idea how come he know that i've been saving $$ to buy SK-II. I didn't tell him at all nor ask for the price or look at the product when he is around.. neither do i think that my sister told him before. Thanks darling.. so nice of you..



 Looks cool right?? SK-II really marvellous.. no other product can compare with this. I would rather spend $$ on SK-II rather than those CHEAP brand which it won't help much for the skin.. WHAT FOR right?? =)
Before i left my previous company, the Nav Staff gave me this.

Card from them.. Full of wishes!!

and a bag!! Can you imagine that i've been working there for just a short period of time. and yet our relationship are just like a big family. how should i say it?? ok, I've been working there for just a short period of time but throughout that period, it seems like i've been working there for YEARS~
I felt the love and care given by them.And seriously from the bottom of their heart . And not "just-for-show" .
Their love&concern and every single thing that they did for me in the past,left a great impact in my life. Quite "bu she de" leave that company but i had no choice. =( Well, the main reason for quitting is because my current job gave a better offer to me. No regret working there..
*Stress* *Stress* ... today is my 4th day of training and there's 22.5 days more before graduate and get my cert.. how can i manage to survive until 26.5 days of training?? This training is worst than POLY Life which i can say.. every end of the lesson/day, need to sit for test. haiz... I might suffer from heart-attack when doing the test.. esp clicking on the "end test" button. hahahaha.. Jia you ba~
Jia you, EILEEN!! Jia you! JIa you!! =)
|