<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 10:53 PM




Best Classmate + Colleagues in the year 2009.


SNEP'09 Graduation Day

YEah~ Finally graduated!! Although it's just 26.5 days of training but we are just as close as we've been knowing of each other for years. Can't believe right?? so do i. We have been working so hard, Study hard for the test (everyday), play hard together.

Sharifah (the lady in blue top) and I doing a short video clip through out the night as a small present for all of them. Both of us were so worried that the clip won't shown out nice nor fail to do it. BUT, we MAKE IT!! I had no idea that just a short video clip and yet it moved everyone's heart including me. everyone Cried after watching the show. Maybe i should say that everyone cried while watching the clip. I'm sorry guys, i din expect to make u guys cried on that day.

Happy New Year !!

Sweet and Simple Celebration yesterday. I'm so enjoyed. Thanks baby!!
It's my blessing to have you in my life. This is the only thing that i asked for. haha.
In the year 2010, i'll be cooking lunch for baby tml. hahaa.
he seems like enjoying my food. I'll learn some Nonya food from his Aunt.
so that in future i can cook for him. hahaha.

10/10/10 is a special day which i and my sis have some plans to do.
It may sound a bit ridiculous, but number 10 is our fav number.
That's y we wish to do that something on this special date. hahaha..
Am i right, mei? hahhaa..
Shall wait and see. hahhaa..





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com