<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 12:05 AM




"Hi my sweetheart" is getting more and more excited.
I just couldn't wait till monday to be uploaded.
In the beginning of the show, you might find it a bit "LAME" but, the more you watch, you could really learn a lot of things. The show can make you recall back your r.s. yes? no? haha. Quite a nice show that's what i can say. Remember, DON'T EVER LIE to your partner nor TWO TIMER. You might think that in your life is such a wonderful r.s with 2 girls tat you love. but have you ever think for your partner? How your partner feel? He loved you so much and yet you are stepping on two boat at a time. DON'T EVER. If not, you will regret for what you have done. or sometimes you might not be two timer but suddenly SOMEONE told you that she "LIKES" you. She can give you everything and she might treated you better than your gf. Just because of this temporary temptaion and yet you deceive your gf and drift apart with your gf. I can tell you that, YOU ARE SUCH A BASTARD!! *Sorrry* I just remind some guys out there. Not only guys, as for girls they might be like that too. Humans are the same. No matter you are a guy or girl, whenever there's someone treated you very good, better than your partner your heart will slightly shifted away. PLease !! DOnT!!

Last night, I had a night-mare. I dreamt that i and baby broke off. and out of nowhere, i got a new boy-friend. his image althou it's blur but it's still in my mind. He's quite good-looking and the way he make me feel that he's someone that can protect his GF. but in the dream when i was with him, my mind keep thinking of baby. Ever since the first day i be with him, I tell myself that i will not break his heart AGAIN!! NO MORE.

On the day that i had broke-off with a guy, he's been accompany me no matter where i go. Althou i hurt him b4 but he neither blame me nor angry with me and yet he take such a good care of me. Learn me his shoulder when i feel like crying. Using his hand to wipe away my tear. Learn me his ear when i need someone to talk to.. When i was working, almost everyday he will bought lunch for me. At the point of time, we still not a couple yet and he indeed did so many things for me. When his 1st day of NS, I sent him off . I just couldn't bear to leave him. By then i realize that he's my MR RIGHT!! I've lose him once and i won't lose him ANYMORE!!





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com