<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 @ 12:41 AM




how reckless am i!!
I din realize that i'm sick until i went to see doctor just because of i don't feel like working,
den when the doctor taking temp for me, then he told me that i got Slight Fever. he even gave me 2 days of MC.

Just finish watching "Hi my sweetheart". Oh dear Da Lang Lost his memory!!
hahaa.. That's what last time i wish i can lost my memory so that can forget everything in the past.
before i get to know baby, I got a friend he has been MIA for years. which i did share with my readers about how close i and that friend are. At that time i also got this mind set tat i can forget everything cos no matter whea i go, there are some memory left behind which make me feel so hurts. hahaha. quite stupid right? quite eh.. Lolz..

ytd I receive a letter from "NTU". They invited me to their open house mainly for Poly students. I've register but then i had no idea whether should i continue study or not? complicated mind. If i continue study, i won't be about to get married in 3-5 years time cos no $$. If I don't continue study, I won't be able to fulfilled my wish. I want to wear "SQuare Hat" and take foto with my family like my cousin. haiz.. Complicated mind. how how how??





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com