

|
Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 12:08 AM -Saturday- Happy Anniversary, Boiee. I'm so enjoyed today. Enjoy till my FULLEST!! hahaa.. met baby after church. headed to Marine Square. When we reached MS, baby told me 1 thing. he said: "ger, today you must enjoy yourself. Don't keep saying this or that too ex. Just enjoy yourself to the fullest". I was shocked when he told me that..So happy!! hehe.. baby bought 2 Levis Jeans. As for me i bought a Jeans from Mango. haha. i'm sure everyone knew that Marina Sqaure got those catching soft toys machine which are quite popular right now. I've a total of 5 bears on my bed which was caught by baby. whenever he's free during his lunch time, he and his friend will be catching those soft toys for me. Today, baby bought me there. he taught me the tactics of the right way to catch the bear without spending so much money. This is my first time catching soft toys at the machine. Last time i don't really like soft toys that much. cos i find that it's such a waste of $$. ever since the first day baby gave it to me, i started to fall in love with all the bears. hahaha. My bed is full of the bears that he catch. I'm way too lucky which i can say. I simply spend less than $10 and i manage to catch 3 soft toys (melody, mickey and minnie). baby sponsor $$ and he insist wan me to try catching so that i got the feel when i win the prize. The Feeling was so great and it seems like i getting hook on to it. haha. I've been aiming for the Melody since Friday. so i told baby that i must bring back the melody home today no matter what. haha. while changing $$, there's these 3 lady (from oldest to the youngest) keep playing the machine that we want. so we had no choice have to wait till our turn to play. One of the lady (lil ger) was such an attitude problem (spoil brat) keep scolding her mom for not winning the bear for her. Omg. if she's so clever, why don't she play on her own instead of her mom. I was so pissed off as the way she talk to her mom and granny. totally no manners. i think they had spend more than $20 but yet still din manage to catch it so they gave up. It's my turn to play. I'm so worried as this is my first time playing it. Lolz. baby standing behind me and let me play it on my own. 1st try failed. 2nd try failed again. but when comes to the 3rd try, Yeah~ I Won the bear.. I ask for exchange cos i want Melody instead of H.K. I'm getting more and more excited. LOlz. That 3 lady was standing behind me and c how i catch it. LOlz.. When that lil ger saw i won the bear, she was getting more and more frastrated.. omg.. totally canot tahan her at all. We walked around and see whether is there any nice soft toy tat we want. Well, baby have been eye-ing for that Mickey and Minnie in their Jap costume for quite long. So he asked me to try to catch it and c whether can get or not. this Mickey machine is much more cheaper. just $1 per game. so i try it. There's a lot of ppl standing behind me and were making me even more panic. hahaha. getting excited too. hahaha.. before i start playing, i told baby that i will catch a pair of mickey and minnie for him. he don't believe me at all. so i have to show him as to prove to him that no matter what i will get it for him. hahaha.. something surprise me is that i just merely spend a dollar and i won the MICKEY.. I was so shocked and at that time my reaction was damn big until there's a lady standing behind which i din get to see how she look and she's luffing at me on my reaction and cheering for me too. so pai seh sia. Lolz.. without hesitation, i told baby that i play one more time and i wanna win that minnie for him.. hahaha.. I'm just too lucky today. this time round i also won the prize with just spending a dollar too.. Shocking right?? yeah.. baby and i were shocked too.. the crowd were getting crowded and crowded. hahaha.. Lots of claps and compliments given by the strangers. hahhaa.. while i'm exchanging the soft toy, there's a lil ger in her age of 4 (i think) standing beside me, when she saw me holding the H.K soft toy, she also clap for me and said wow.. yeah yeah.. hahaha.. so cute huh.. lol.. It's time to stop. If not we will spend even more on the machine. Lol.. bought Java Chips from Starbucks. *thumbs up* Shopping shopping shopping.. Had our dinner at Suntec City, S-T-E-A-M-B-O-A-T!! all I could say is that the soup base wasn't hot at all some more not much variety to choose, so i doubt i will patronize that restaurant again. =( All thanks to my mummy for knitting the Iphone cover for me. smth unique and different from others. =) I'm off tomorrow.. What should i do?? baby is working.. I shall go down MS to look for him as giving him a surprise. hahaha..LOl.. |
Eileen❤