<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 7:41 PM




PAY DAY!! <3
I love this day .. becoz .. I can go SHOPPING!!!
the feeling was so great when you get to buy smth that you like.
isn't it??

I'm sure all girls have the same feeling as me.. haha..

As per normal, went to church in the morning.
after church, i and my meimei shop ard bugis area
while waiting for my parents.

Finally got some makeup stuff which i'm been looking for so long.
I heard a lot of good comment about the Cosmetic brand named "Stage".
Nevertheless, we went in to the shop and find something that suits us.

The sales girl was so helping and willing to introduce you
some of the products that suits your skin.
besides that, she even do some hands on on your face
so that you are able to have a clear look on the product.

Although the sales girl is a she-man. but.. she's so nice and beautiful.
Do you know that it's good to make friend with a she-man people??
Trust me.. Don't ever use one look to look at them.
At least they are proud to be in the way they want..

Spending money not only pay for the price of the product,
we even pay for the service.
Will you buy a good product but being serve badly??
I doubt you want it right?

That's why i bought sooo many products from her..
Her service is so EXCELLENT!!
No one can compare with her, frankly speaking..














The Picture below is bought from Makeup Shop.
Quite a famous cosmetic shop too..

this is not an eyeshadow. It's a lip gloss palette.
hahaha..


arrrgghhh.. it's time to sleep le..
tml having WAR again.. =(






Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com