<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Sunday, April 11, 2010 @ 11:49 PM





*Happy Family*

I'm back. had an unforgettable trip in Genting.
I wont be posting all photos here as there are a total of 500+ photos that i had took.

Setting off to Genting on 7th April '10:
Stay up whole night just to watch taiwan drama series. Stupid right?
nah, i just want to make myself tired so that i'm able to sleep inside the coach.

reach Genting at 2.30pm.
It seems like having a war there, everyone is queuing up for their room key.
Can you imaging, we've been waited for more dan 2 hours just to get our room key??
after putting our luggage in our room, we've start to hunt for food.
shopping... taking photos... Makan...
back to our room at 2.30am in the morning..

the next day, woke up at 8am..
had our breakfast and start our shopping..
theme park... makan...
we seems like making use of the time and enjoy ourself to the fullest..
without baby by my side, i feel so lonely..
Miss him badly..

Fall sick these two days.
had bad flu and sore throat.
I hate it.. I feel so uncomfortable..

I can't wait for my next trip.
this time round, it's just me and baby only. hahaha..
Sweet right?? Lolz..
We will be leaving on July..
Hope everything went smoothly..
*i pray* *i pray*





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com