<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 @ 12:33 AM




I'm officially graduated from Temasek Polytechnic.


All thanks to my family for supporting me in the past 3 years in Poly.
& Of cos not to forget to thank my baby.
He has been there for me without fail when i feel down and he even learn me this ears for all the nagging. hahaa. =)

Finally.. which i can say.
Althou there are a lot of ups and down within the 3 years,
well, Thank God that i manage to Graduate smoothly.

A big thank you to my family for attending my graduation ceremony today.
too bad that baby couldn't attend .. All THANKS to his BOSS eh..
Sickening.. Arrgghh..
It's ok.. baby has promise to give me a present .. hehe.. Can't wait to receive it..
*wondering what will he be giving me*.

think back, in my happiest moment is during my attachment.
feel blessed to get to know some friend from other courses and from different school.
they have been helping me and look after me no matter what.
Thanks, guys..
Not only that, i also met good supervisor called "Ann".
She's a nice person too.

Overall, Family is the BEST!!


I remembered when i was in ITE during my daddy's birthday.
I send him a sms wishing him a "happy birthday". Guess what ?
He replied: "I hope you can get in to Poly and get a Diploma Cert".
I was shocked to see this msg..
While reading the msged, i cried.
Until now, I just couldn't forget about it.
Now Finally i've make his DREAM/WISH come true.

After the ceremony,
having our dinner at Bedok.
searching for a new wardrobe.
Din manage to get it cos I don't like the Auntie.
the way she talk like......... CMI..
so we decided to go somewhere else to see whether any nicer wardrobe.
headed to HG.
woot.. got myself a wardrobe.
the auntie was so nice..
cos of her good service and the way she talk to us is so polite,
we bought 2 wardrobe from her. one is for my brother the other 1 is for me & meimei.

My new wardrobe will be arriving tomorrow.. Excited!! hehehe..


You know what, when i was packing my wardrobe,
I found a small card from "someone".
The content that "someone" wrote: "You are a great friend that i've know. blah blah".
When i read this i was LUFFING!!
Great FRIEND?? hahaha.. LOlz..
What a joke.
You will get to know someone's true colour only when you get to know that person longer.
That "someone" might wrote lots of nice and sweet stuff to you,
but indeed it's all FAKE!! FAKE!! FAKE!! TOO FAKE!!
Well, it doesn't matters me.. haha..

7 more days and i'll be getting my pay..
baby and me will be booking for our Cruise Trip.
Excited ..





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com