

|
Monday, July 26, 2010 @ 6:10 AM mix last Saturday, had a short and memorable gathering w my tamp ite classmate. almost everyone was there. ming quan, Eric. boon Yee, kok cheong, Adeline, chengxi, manda, Jeremy, bb and me. same kaki.. each gathering I wld receive compliments from mq n kc. remember, one of my previous post I ever mention that I receive a compliment from them that they say that they like the way I think n cos I think logically . this time round they say that I've change a lot. I'm so different from the days when I'm in ite. lol n besides that they even say I'm a gd gf. lol. m I really that good?? well, all credit goes to Lord. he's the one who changes my life. w/o him, I don't even dare to think how will I be now.. frankly speaking, I dislike my old self too. lol.. that was past . the old Eileen that you know have already dead in two years ago. the Eileen that you see now, is a new Eileen. everything is different from last time. catch a movie right after service w my parents. first time watching movie at Tiong bahru plaza . last night went to Changi Beach with my family and my gugu cum her family. full of laughter. I just couldn't ton late at night. when the clock strike on 12am, my eyes will started to close and my mind will start to switch off. haha. lying down on the mat, closing my eyes enjoying the sound of the sea wave.. leaving at 4am early in the morning.. I'm on diet recently .. no rice at night, no more drinking of coke, no more chocolate for snack.. :) I've been working for 8 mths and recently I bump on a guy his eyes and mouth exactly looks like rain. oh man. he's so handsome. maybe to you guys he's an ugly person cos he is a bit plump and botak but seriously he really looks good to me.. haha. will I bump on him again tml ?? hopefully yes!! lol. it's time to sleep. night everyone |
Eileen❤