

|
Sunday, July 11, 2010 @ 10:33 PM mixed post four more days to go.. keep counting the number of days for my trip.. having off for this whole week.. how should I make use of it?? hmmmm ... as per normal, meeting bf everyday.. haha.. can't live without him in a single day.. so use to stay by his side.. last Saturday attended brian's 21st bday party.. get to know some new friends over there. all I can say is his gf was so hyper active she can just talk to anyone else even the person she dunno.. at first quite not use to it but after knowing her , actually she's quite a nice person.. leave there about 3am.. a tiring night I had.. right now m heading to MS to meet my beloved bf.. an hour late I'll be able to see him le.. miss his fatty face, charming eyes, notty mouth (cos he oways bully me)... lolzz.. |
Eileen❤