<body>

    


- sweet diary -

Bed Time Story

Saturday, September 11, 2010 @ 7:34 AM

Had fun w my frens



Finally we get to meet up again
Had a short gathering w my ite tamp fren
This time round, brands and jasmine joined us
Watched RE4. quite disappointed.
It's not as nice as the previous one..
After movie, sat at the coffee bean and had our gossip session
We had so much of things to chat about...
Reach home at 3am, had a bath and went to bed
Kinda sad, I'm workin today.
Thank God that I manage to wake up
Although I sleep at 4.30am last night.
Feel a bit blur right..,
Shall blog again when I'm free.. :)

Hope everything goes well..





Eileen❤




❝When you are in love,
you can't fall asleep.
Because reality is better
than your dream.❞


i love you,
baby .









MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com